Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2018 2:21 pm  #1

question about Pussy Whip?

hello everyone! i recently purchased  Lanie Stevens Pussy whip book.
i tried the technique a couple of times now, but no instants results happened. i am fine im not panicking, but my concerns are what if i want my SP to actually do stuff and not just say them.
in the technique you hear them saying things you can them to say, but i want him to actually do stuff for me, like get me flowers, overwhelm me with texts and calls, take me out on dates and steamy intimate moments.
how can i do that?

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

9/21/2018 3:49 pm  #2

Re: question about Pussy Whip?

habibatammar wrote:

i tried the technique a couple of times now, but no instants results happened. i am fine im not panicking, but my concerns are what if i want my SP to actually do stuff and not just say them.
in the technique you hear them saying things you can them to say, but i want him to actually do stuff for me, like get me flowers, overwhelm me with texts and calls, take me out on dates and steamy intimate moments.
how can i do that?

Doing 'pussy whip' or any of the other so-called 'techniques' such as remote seduction, 'make him burn with desire', whispering, etc. are NOT living in the end. They are attempting to control and manipulate somebody from a distance. They also create a feeling of separation between two people.

What you really want is a romantic relationship with the person where he makes you feel loved by doing those overt acts. Since imagination creates reality, what you would do to achieve this result is to 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means to get yourself into a receptive state, Neville recommended doing this before sleep because that is one of the times that the subconscious mind is most receptive to suggestion, in that sleepy, drowsy state, and create a scene in your imagination in which you feel yourself to have the relationship with all those details with the person as if you are living it right now, making it as real as possible, bringing your senses into it as if you are experiencing it right now, what Neville called 'sensory vividness', and repeat this every day or night because the repetition is very important to impressing the subconscious mind with this scene until it believes it to be true, after which it will become a reality. Be patient and persist until you truly believe the relationship is yours.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/21/2018 3:51 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/21/2018 3:59 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

habibatammar wrote:

how can i do that?

Doing 'pussy whip' or any of the other so-called 'techniques' such as remote seduction, 'make him burn with desire', whispering, etc. are NOT living in the end. They are attempting to control and manipulate somebody from a distance. They also create a feeling of separation between two people.

What you really want is a romantic relationship with the person where he makes you feel loved by doing those overt acts. Since imagination creates reality, what you would do to achieve this result is to 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', which means to get yourself into a receptive state, Neville recommended doing this before sleep because that is one of the times that the subconscious mind is most receptive to suggestion, in that sleepy, drowsy state, and create a scene in your imagination in which you feel yourself to have the relationship with all those details with the person as if you are living it right now, making it as real as possible, bringing your senses into it as if you are experiencing it right now, what Neville called 'sensory vividness', and repeat this every day or night because the repetition is very important to impressing the subconscious mind with this scene until it believes it to be true, after which it will become a reality. Be patient and persist until you truly believe the relationship is yours.

Thank You ❤️ You have a unique way of explaining concepts in a simple way
I appreciate it

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

9/21/2018 6:21 pm  #4

habibatammar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

habibatammar wrote:

how can i do that?

Thank You ❤️ You have a unique way of explaining concepts in a simple way
I appreciate it

You're welcome, and thank you for the compliment.

9/22/2018 4:01 am  #5

I'd like a few opinions on this. I'm very good at creating those images and putting myself in the scene and experiencing what's happening. More so with people than with an abstract scenario like a job as I've discussed before.

Now with a man from a long time ago, I tend to flip between imagining him as he used to look and how he looks now. For example he's more of a silver fox now! This happens at random.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/22/2018 6:40 am  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'd like a few opinions on this. I'm very good at creating those images and putting myself in the scene and experiencing what's happening. More so with people than with an abstract scenario like a job as I've discussed before.

Now with a man from a long time ago, I tend to flip between imagining him as he used to look and how he looks now. For example he's more of a silver fox now! This happens at random.

What's your question - does it matter if you imagine him as he used to look or as he looks now or that you flip back and forth? No, it doesn't matter. You know who it is. If you couldn't imagine him clearly and he looked nothing like he does but was a sort of nondescript male or he looked completely different and like somebody else it still wouldn't matter because you know who he is that you are imagining.

And I hope you're not doing 'pussy whip' because that's not living in the end.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/22/2018 6:45 am)

9/22/2018 6:52 am  #7

No Cynthia! Well the only pussywhipping I'm doing is trying to organise all my cats! 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/22/2018 6:58 am  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

No Cynthia! Well the only pussywhipping I'm doing is trying to organise all my cats! 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

That's good. It would be the same if you were trying to hear his voice saying something to you and it sounded nothing like him or was even your own voice. You know whose voice you are intending it to be, and that's all that matters.

9/22/2018 7:16 am  #9

Maybe I should add that the visualisation part of 'pussy whip' is not so much what the problem is, although it could be better. It's the sentiment that is promoted and goes along with it that you are controlling your man and making your man do certain things that you want him to do like he's some sort of puppet on a string and also that this is something that you have to 'top up' regularly in order to keep him interested and in love with you and so he doesn't stray away and leave you for somebody else. None of that is living in the end. When you live in the end you don't have to worry about doing any of that or trying to 'keep him in line.'

Last edited by Cynthia (9/22/2018 7:33 am)

10/06/2018 3:37 pm  #10

habibatammar wrote:

how can i do that?

You can't expect instant results although the contact does happen instantly.  I was just lucky enough to witness it because I was lying next to John, the person I used as an example, in my PW book.  It is "living in the present" because you are connecting instantaneously to your POI.  If you go to my website it will explain what quantum physics calls "entanglement".  Simply put, entanglement is the unique connection you have with everyone you come into contact with and that is how you connect with others using my technique.  It's more than LOA where you are trying to visualize something already fulfilled.  

http://laniestevensauthor.com

Last edited by Lanie Stevens (10/06/2018 3:38 pm)

Board footera