Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2018 7:53 pm  #1

25 day challenge and raising my vibration

I wanted to share the steps in my process as yesterday was really good. I am doing the 25 day challenge, and have also been trying other manifesting techniques such as the whispering technique, and sending love. It is great and it has helped me to begin focusing on other goals in my life and to feel good overall. My love and I still talk and lately we have been communicating a lot more. Yesterday I seen him and it felt completely normal we ate and watched shows, and cuddled as I had scripted about it! It feels great and I can feel the universe working for me. I am still continuing the challenge and practicing my self-love and other meditations, and feeling good. I am grateful and excited to continue sharing..

10/01/2018 3:07 pm  #2

Re: 25 day challenge and raising my vibration

I have finished the 25 day challenge and overall feeling a lot better. There are still some days for a moment when I have a little bit of doubt but I try not to stay in that space too long. I know the universe is working for me I feel it working, and I see the progress between my SP and I.Β 

10/07/2018 9:57 am  #3

New to the forum, but been aware of the Tube Challenge for a while.

Its one of those things Id live to have a go at but not sure I could ever manage it

10/07/2018 1:01 pm  #4

Bryanmuh wrote:

New to the forum, but been aware of the Tube Challenge for a while.

Its one of those things Id live to have a go at but not sure I could ever manage it

I think all the three tasks combined are about 30 minutes in length and I find that doing the challenge really aided in the start of a feeling good process-totally recommend. Hope this helps! 😊

Last edited by pocketfullofsunshine (10/07/2018 10:17 pm)

Board footera