Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2018 7:02 pm  #351

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

pocketfullofsunshine wrote:

Today was the first part of check in day for progress measurements. Boy do I feel good been feeling better overall

Progress measurements? Is this something from the 25 day challenge? I haven't really looked into it, I'm doing other stuff.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/21/2018 7:03 pm  #352

This is amazing good for you! πŸ™‚

Β :D

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/22/2018 11:20 am  #353

Aquilina wrote:

Today was the first part of check in day for progress measurements. Boy do I feel good been feeling better overall

Progress measurements? Is this something from the 25-day challenge? I haven't really looked into it, I'm doing other stuff.

Yes and no for the 25-day challenge because there is a day of setting more goals😊
But the progress measuring is for my weight loss journey, another goal I have set out

Last edited by pocketfullofsunshine (9/22/2018 11:23 am)

9/24/2018 2:00 pm  #354

Being in this place with him is so wonderful! This cabin is just perfect! We arrived yesterday evening, so it was completely dark outside. Today, in the few daylight hours, we took a walk around the streets nearby. This part of town is so beautiful and quiet. The peace and winteryness is just fantastic.

Just like in the pictures, icicles are hanging from the base of the cabin by the space that the stilts give. I feel so joyful, relaxed and at home. People here are very friendly and say hello to us in passing. I like the forestyness of the area around the cabin. Everything is still and frozen, yet very alive at the same time, like the snow sparkling in the light.

When we were outside the front of the cabin, he crept up behind me and touched my face with freezing cold and wet hands that had obviously just been in the snow. I screamed and turned around, laughing. I picked up a handful of snow with my gloves still on and chased him around the garden. I got so close to putting the snow on his neck but he blocked me and the snow fell out of my hands. I still touched my wet gloves on his face...some form of payback was better than none! He laughed and pulled me towards him. We kissed, and the warmth of his lips was a comforting sensation.

After that, we went back inside to warm up. I put my gloves on the radiator and we changed into dry clothes. I made some hot chocolate, then he got a big soft blanket and wrapped it around us as we relaxed on the sofa. It felt so cosy being there in his arms, feeling the warmth of his body, as the soft blanket brushed against my face I rested my head on his chest. We talked for a while. He told me that I'm his queen, and that I'm like an angel in human form. I turned around to face him, and we just looked each other in the eyes for a while, in silent appreciation of each other.

Later that day, we went out to have a look at the town. Knowing how low the population is here, I was curious to see what would actually be in a place like this.Β  After exploring, we arrived back at the cabin, took a nice hot shower together and he got a fire going. I looked out of the living room window and saw smoke rising from other chimneys along the street. I stretched, feeling satisfied, and put on a big fluffy bath robe. He was cooking. I put my arms round his waist from behind. He stroked my hands.

After dinner, we sat by the fire, listening to it crackle. We went to the amazingly comfortable squishy bed and cuddled until we fell asleep. I feel so close to him

So to sum up, the trip is going well and I'm excited for the rest of it!
Β 

Last edited by Aquilina (9/24/2018 2:02 pm)

9/26/2018 4:09 pm  #355

Gliding on the ice its our first time skating together. We promised we would do things to stay active throughout the winter and enjoy more of the outdoors. He's been skating loops around me then giggles because he does three laps every one i can do but i feel great because I'm out here. We keep at it for 2 hours till we get tired and decide we are going for beet lattes, perfect alternative for a healthy winter treat. He kisses my forehead and said it was a great day, we walked home to defrost a bit and he's setting the bed so we can cuddle and relax. What a beautiful night

9/26/2018 8:29 pm  #356

Today we were walking around near the top of the mountain, having a lot of fun, actually skipping at times. All of a sudden, a big rain cloud appeared, the heavens opened and it poured. I threw my arms up in the air and looked up, feeling the raindrops on my face. "Isn't it great! This nice rain!", I said. He pulled me towards him and we kissed in the rain.

It didn't take long until the rain started to soak us. He took my hand and we ran towards a tree with a big overhanging branch to cover us. Then I saw a wooden shelter nearby. We sat in the shelter, arms around each other, keeping warm.

As we waited for the shower to pass, we watched the rain splashing in puddles, dripping off bright green leaves, and listened to the wonderful sounds of it hitting the roof and all the different surfaces outside. It was so nice sitting there, out in nature, in the rain. I had always loved the idea of getting caught in the rain in such a nice place, with the wonderful atmosphere of it all, and it was even better to be there with him. It was so cosy, cuddling up like that, just us and the nature.

When we got home, I took off his shirt and when he wasn't looking I took a warm towel from the radiator and crept up behind him and wrapped it around his shoulders. Then he turned and wrapped it around both of us. We dried off and talked about what to do for the rest of the day.

Last edited by Aquilina (9/26/2018 8:39 pm)

10/05/2018 1:56 pm  #357

Just finish packing up our apartment and moving into our family home tomorrow. It is so exciting, we have been saving and waiting for this moment for a while. My mom is so excited to start the decorating process. We are all so excited to be in this new place tomorrow.

3/28/2021 1:21 am  #358

Just finished unpacking my light filled beautiful pad which is my first home! I have had my things delivered that have been in storage for over a year now. I'm so excited to unpack and get things in order. I've got music playing as I work through getting things in order. I am looking around at all the places I can fill with artwork and pot plants! It makes me feel excited with joy!

It's almost 4pm and about to get ready to go out with my boyfriend and friends to celebrate my first night at my place. First I'll have a bath to relax and unwind. My boyfriend is the perfect gentleman and he is coming to pick me up at 6pm. Tomorrow he is helping me set up my home. I love how secure I feel with him and I know that he is soon going to propose and we are going to start our own little family soon. He is always mentioning little things and he adores me, just can tell by the way he looks at me and by the things he says. I am enjoying this home as it makes me feel happy and proud I know it's a stepping stone to my next home. It will be an investment I'll keep for many years.

3/29/2021 6:39 am  #359

I had so much fun today!Β  First I went out to breakfast with Rob and Cindy to this little place near Cindy's house.Β  The pumpkin pancakes were amazing!Β  We had a lot of laughs together.Β  Then Cindy and I went out for a girl's day.Β  We had manicures and pedicures at the spa, then went clothes shopping at PPM.Β  We stopped at Lush and I picked up a few bath bombs, then we went to Macys and I got some new jeans, a few sundresses and a new lipstick.Β  We then went to the seafood grille, the one that overlooks the river and we sat outside on the balcony and had lunch and a cocktail.Β  It was such a gorgeous day and there was a light breeze blowing, just enough to be comfortable sitting in the summer sun.Β  After we ate we went for a walk along the river to burn off lunch.Β  When I finally got home, I was in such a good mood and I tried on all the new things I bought and couldn't stop giggling to myself remembering the funny stories we were all telling at breakfast.Β  Then I made myself a cup of green tea and went online to research airfare and hotels in preparation for the vacation we are all planning on taking together at the end of this summer.Β  I found a gorgeous hotel with a rooftop pool right near where we want to be and it was very affordable.Β  I am so happy to have money for myself now that all my debts are paid off.Β  It's such a relief to be free from worry and stress about money.Β  I love having the freedom to spend my money on whatever I want.Β  I feel so lucky and blessed!Β 

9/04/2021 4:30 pm  #360

It was a nice day. The weather was perfect not to hot not to cold. The sun was shining. My husband walked through the do with flowers showing me how much he loves me after he had left. He has done little things ever since he has came back home. Life couldn't be more delicious. The dogs are excited to see him home after he had been gone to work. The kids are listening and are in a good mood. Having him back we have made all of our dreams come true.

Board footera