Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 12:54 pm  #81

Re: GOT MY MAN BACK :)

Thank you for your replies

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/10/2017 1:43 pm  #82

Nice.Β  I didn't realize how recent your situation was.

The Universe is your playground.

1/10/2017 2:11 pm  #83

Feels super amazing to see that u never gave up and were doing the Rs 3 times a day !  This shows how intensely U desired things and how u seriously worked towards gettin it by not being lazy about doing ur rs ur aifirmations ur videos and ur gratitude things !! Truly ur an inspiration thanks for sharing as this is making me want to be more dedicated to my routines too !!  I wish to write my success story here like urs very soon !!  😊

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

1/20/2017 2:36 am  #84

jensherratt wrote:

I am so happy and grateful now that I am back with MY man I could not be more thankful He messaged me on Facebook saying how sorry he was for ignoring me and that he'd been an idiot and made a terrible mistake and that is 'new relationship' wasn't real. It was just a rebound and he couldn't stop thinking about ME. He asked for a second chance and asked to meet up so of course I forgave him and agreed to meet. We met up in our local shopping centre and he took me up to a quiet viewpoint location where he'd prepared a surprise picnic. It was wonderful and lovely and sweet We sat down and talked for hours. He told me was really sorry for ignoring me and that he wanted to make it up to me, he never stopped liking me or thinking about me and that I am the only one he wants to be with he took a couple of pictures of the of us together and put on facebook saying ''Reconnecting with the only one you truly want to be with and care most about is the best feeling in the world, never letting go of this one again.''He told me he's going to make it up to me and that our absence has made him have even stronger feelings for me. We hugged and passionately kissed and we are both so so happy to be reconnected with each other Truly such an amazing day. We've already made plans to see each other again which I'm really looking forward to we've been talking non stop ever since and it feels absolutely amazing I am so so happy right now I am grateful and I send love and light to EVERYONES desires I got my man back and I'm just full of happiness and joy and gratitude and love and peace He's still a really good kisser aswell ;)

thank you and i'm so happy for you!!! Β this gives me hope because my man has been ignoring me and removing me from social media also...he even blocked me at one point but one or two weeks ago i actually by chance found that he had unblocked me everywhere

we usually see each other at bars we frequently go to...but he hasn't been showing up lately Β 

i hope the absence has made him miss me more and have even stronger feelings for me also >.<
Β 

1/24/2017 5:02 am  #85

Congratulations....have a happy journey ahead...

8/11/2017 2:19 pm  #86

Thank you for your inspiration! I'm so happy for you :-)
I can't wait to share my success story here next! best of luck to you!
Β 

6/07/2018 3:19 pm  #87

Aww I'm love wit here your story stay blessed xx

9/11/2018 12:50 pm  #88

We’re there any specific routines you did before sleeping. I’m dealing with a similar situation by this person moved to another state. What was your morning routine like?

9/19/2018 4:26 pm  #89

jensherratt wrote:

Scarlet Angel wrote:

We would love to you know your journey though.

​I stopped feeling sorry for myself and really worked on loving myself. EVERYDAY I write gratitude lists, affirmations, I visualize 3 times again and I do RS everyday. I told myself his 'new relationship' wasn't real and it was just a rebound and it was. He told me that when we met up I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that he still had feelings for me. It didn't feel right us not being together. We're soul mates. I remained positive and I really focused on my thoughts and learnt how to control them. Whenever a negative thought came into my mind, I imagine a big red stop sign. I watched loads and loads of LOA videos on YouTube because they are just soo encouraging. I read other posts on here and that helps out a lot. I made slight changes to my appearance. Nothing to drastic, I just got my hair done which gave me a confidence boost. I tried the Superman challenge aswell. I was so focused on getting my man back that when other things manifested around me I knew it would work and it did I not once doubted it and I always said positive affirmations to myself. Even when I did have the odd feeling down moment, I remained positive and he has come back to me I don't really know what else to say. I'm happy to help as much as possible.
Β 

I know this is old, but I'm having trouble with wha I should visualize. Because I want hjm to come back and say those things, that he'll make it up to me, that he wants to be with me and no one else and that I'm his soul mate. I want him to act exactly like he used to when he was completely in love with me and treat me like his whole world like he used to do. How do I visualize to get all of this?

9/19/2018 5:46 pm  #90

oceanitrogen wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Scarlet Angel wrote:

We would love to you know your journey though.

​I stopped feeling sorry for myself and really worked on loving myself. EVERYDAY I write gratitude lists, affirmations, I visualize 3 times again and I do RS everyday. I told myself his 'new relationship' wasn't real and it was just a rebound and it was. He told me that when we met up I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that he still had feelings for me. It didn't feel right us not being together. We're soul mates. I remained positive and I really focused on my thoughts and learnt how to control them. Whenever a negative thought came into my mind, I imagine a big red stop sign. I watched loads and loads of LOA videos on YouTube because they are just soo encouraging. I read other posts on here and that helps out a lot. I made slight changes to my appearance. Nothing to drastic, I just got my hair done which gave me a confidence boost. I tried the Superman challenge aswell. I was so focused on getting my man back that when other things manifested around me I knew it would work and it did I not once doubted it and I always said positive affirmations to myself. Even when I did have the odd feeling down moment, I remained positive and he has come back to me I don't really know what else to say. I'm happy to help as much as possible.
Β 

I know this is old, but I'm having trouble with wha I should visualize. Because I want hjm to come back and say those things, that he'll make it up to me, that he wants to be with me and no one else and that I'm his soul mate. I want him to act exactly like he used to when he was completely in love with me and treat me like his whole world like he used to do. How do I visualize to get all of this?

Β 
Neville recommended doing this before sleep because that is one of the times when the subconscious mind is at its most receptive to suggestion, and then your visualisation carries over into your sleeping state as well. You would imagine all of the things you've mentioned as though you are living them right now, like they are taking place right now and are true and real right now, making them as real and vivid as possible in your imagination, bringing your senses into it like you're actually experiencing the ideal situation, what Neville called 'sensory vividness'. You would imagine already having the ideal relationship with the person as though it is an accomplished fact, and it's a good idea to create a scene in your imagination that represents this and repeat it every night because repetition is very important for your subconscious mind to accept this as a belief, which is what will create it in the outside world. Don't even think about what steps you think might need to be taken to bring about your desire. Be patient and persistent and pay no attention to the current reality, and don't try to force anything to happen or try to manipulate outward circumstances directly. Live in the end result in your imagination and the ways and means will take care of themselves.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera