Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2018 11:04 am  #1

Hi, I’m new!

So I’ve been lurking here for about a month or so and am relatively new to  LOA. I started doing Veronica’s challenge a few weeks ago, but I’d like to become more consistent about it.

My story:
I dated my SP for about 7 months and it was overall very beautiful. He pursued me, wanted to se me every day, contacted me all the time, etc. My friends were convinced he was in love. I was secretly in love with him, but I was afraid because I had never been in a healthy relationship. I was so scared he’d leave me, and guess what? He did. In early July, he broke up with my after I acted out one night while I was drunk (rare for me to be drunk, even rarer for me to act out.). He said he couldn’t deal with crazy behavior. After that, we went back and forth for a bit because he told me he “still really liked me” and would wistfully say, “Why did you have to act ‘crazy’?” Call me delusional, but I wasn’t convinced that he “just wasn’t that into me,” although my jaded girlfriends kept pushing me to move on. To this day, I feel in my gut that there was something between us that I had never had in the past with other guys.

At the time, I knew of LOA but was kind of a skeptic. I spent money with non-LOA dating coaches, but something was missing. We’ve texted back and forth a few times, and he’s always so excited to hear from me. But I have usually initiated.

I found Veronica’s Challenge and thought, “ok what the hell, why not.” I then also found Agnes’s videos and listened to The Secret audiobook. Then it hit me. I had pushed my ex away from me with my doubts and fears. Now mind you, this was about the fourth time I have done this. I have done a ton of work on fear of abandonment and self help but had not really learned LOA.

Since starting the challenge, I have manifested one text initiated by him. It’s been kind of slow bc I have been a pessimist for as long as i can remember. But since finding LOA, I have found gratitude and it has really changed my life already.

We had one text convo this morning where i kind of got a bit desperate and negative again. I kept pushing him for answers on “why” he left and how could he not own up to “leading me on.” Literally, nothing he said today added up. On one hand, he said he loved spending time with me and that he liked me a lot. But then he said maybe he didn’t like me as much as he had thought. (Sounds like bs to me because I wa sconvinced that he liked me more the entire time we dated!) anyway.

So here I am. I am going to read the 25 Day Challenge books. And i know in my heart that he’s the guy for me, and I don’t mean that in a codependent way. Since our breakup, I had gone on dates with other guys, but I have this gnawing feeling it’s not over yet. Anyway, I wanted to post here because I’m pretty sure my friends will think I’ve completely lost my marbles if I tell them that it’s still not over! Im telling you, though, I have a very strong intuition. And at the very least, practicing LOA has already made me so much happier in my daily life!

9/19/2018 11:37 am  #2

Re: Hi, I’m new!

Coffeeplease wrote:

So I’ve been lurking here for about a month or so and am relatively new to  LOA. I started doing Veronica’s challenge a few weeks ago, but I’d like to become more consistent about it.

My story:
I dated my SP for about 7 months and it was overall very beautiful. He pursued me, wanted to se me every day, contacted me all the time, etc. My friends were convinced he was in love. I was secretly in love with him, but I was afraid because I had never been in a healthy relationship. I was so scared he’d leave me, and guess what? He did. In early July, he broke up with my after I acted out one night while I was drunk (rare for me to be drunk, even rarer for me to act out.). He said he couldn’t deal with crazy behavior. After that, we went back and forth for a bit because he told me he “still really liked me” and would wistfully say, “Why did you have to act ‘crazy’?” Call me delusional, but I wasn’t convinced that he “just wasn’t that into me,” although my jaded girlfriends kept pushing me to move on. To this day, I feel in my gut that there was something between us that I had never had in the past with other guys.

At the time, I knew of LOA but was kind of a skeptic. I spent money with non-LOA dating coaches, but something was missing. We’ve texted back and forth a few times, and he’s always so excited to hear from me. But I have usually initiated.

I found Veronica’s Challenge and thought, “ok what the hell, why not.” I then also found Agnes’s videos and listened to The Secret audiobook. Then it hit me. I had pushed my ex away from me with my doubts and fears. Now mind you, this was about the fourth time I have done this. I have done a ton of work on fear of abandonment and self help but had not really learned LOA.

Since starting the challenge, I have manifested one text initiated by him. It’s been kind of slow bc I have been a pessimist for as long as i can remember. But since finding LOA, I have found gratitude and it has really changed my life already.

We had one text convo this morning where i kind of got a bit desperate and negative again. I kept pushing him for answers on “why” he left and how could he not own up to “leading me on.” Literally, nothing he said today added up. On one hand, he said he loved spending time with me and that he liked me a lot. But then he said maybe he didn’t like me as much as he had thought. (Sounds like bs to me because I wa sconvinced that he liked me more the entire time we dated!) anyway.

So here I am. I am going to read the 25 Day Challenge books. And i know in my heart that he’s the guy for me, and I don’t mean that in a codependent way. Since our breakup, I had gone on dates with other guys, but I have this gnawing feeling it’s not over yet. Anyway, I wanted to post here because I’m pretty sure my friends will think I’ve completely lost my marbles if I tell them that it’s still not over! Im telling you, though, I have a very strong intuition. And at the very least, practicing LOA has already made me so much happier in my daily life!

Neville Goddard's teachings about conscious creation are the best there are, and they're free, as well as being simple, effective, and getting right to the point. You don't need anything else. Anything else is, at best, a watered down version of his teachings. This is a way of life, not just to 'get' an 'ex' back.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/19/2018 11:47 am  #3

Re: Hi, I’m new!

Thank you, I’ll take a look! And yes, you are right - it is about me at the end of the day, not my ex.

Board footera