Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2018 6:34 pm  #21

Re: 'Self love' and 'feeling good' are not necessary to manifesting

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I think you are saying what I just said above, but in different words?

And I think it is important that people realize though that we are manifesting every single second we are alive. So to say that you can’t manifest without having something is very inaccurate. Some might not actually realize this.

It’s not saying you can’t manifest without something it’s saying you can’t manifest what you want without something. You manifedt what you are not what you want so you manifedt every minute but you may not get what you want because of how you feel and what your focus is but you are still manifesting.

I agree that you won’t get what you want if your focus isn’t where it needs to be. But, all that all you ever need to manifest something, whether wanted or unwanted, is the knowing that it’s yours. Emotions are irrelevant to physically manifesting it. If you feel that you are in a relationship with someone, for example, whatever emotions you are experiencing won’t block that from manifesting. You can never attract or repel things because nothing comes to you, it comes from you. It coming to you is just an illusion. Assuming that you have a good relationship with your mother, if you began to hate yourself, wouldn’t your mother still love you? In that case you are in a bad emotional state but still manifesting another person loving you and being kind to you. In that case, self love wasn’t needed to manifest something good. Again, not knocking self love or saying it doesn’t have importance. Just getting down to the very mechanics of things and when you do you find that nothing other than ‘knowing’ is truly ever needed to manifest wanted or unwanted things.

But when we feel as if we have the relationship u want you feel good, isnt that what makes it manifest and the more u visualize as if it's happening now (so your brain can't tell the difference between imagination and reality) make your belief stronger?

9/13/2018 6:38 pm  #22

excalibar wrote:

But when we feel as if we have the relationship u want you feel good, isnt that what makes it manifest and the more u visualize as if it's happening now (so your brain can't tell the difference between imagination and reality) make your belief stronger?

There is a difference between feeling and emotion. Feeling is knowing. Emotion is happiness, sadness, fear, etc. Yes, often when you feel you have what you desire, the emotions that arise are happiness. But the emotions aren’t what manifests that thing into your life. The feeling is.

9/13/2018 6:42 pm  #23

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

There is a difference between feeling and emotion. Feeling is knowing. Emotion is happiness, sadness, fear, etc. Yes, often when you feel you have what you desire, the emotions that arise are happiness. But the emotions aren’t what manifests that thing into your life. The feeling is.

Does visualizing strengthen the feeling of knowing what ever I want (for example:fuller lips) is already mine/going to manifest?

How do we get into the feeling of knowing that we ALREADY have everything we want right at this moment?

I thought feeling as if was emotional like feeling happy all the time...

9/13/2018 6:53 pm  #24

excalibar wrote:

Does visualizing strengthen the feeling of knowing what ever I want (for example:fuller lips) is already mine/going to manifest?

How do we get into the feeling of knowing that we ALREADY have everything we want right at this moment?

Go to the Neville Goddard section on Reddit. Go into the community info. Click where it says “Neville Goddard Method”. I can’t link it. That’s all you need to do to manifest anything. I’ve explained this a lot on here and just not feeling up to it right now.

9/13/2018 6:57 pm  #25

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Go to the Neville Goddard section on Reddit. Go into the community info. Click where it says “Neville Goddard Method”. I can’t link it. That’s all you need to do to manifest anything. I’ve explained this a lot on here and just not feeling up to it right now.

Haha found it

9/13/2018 7:03 pm  #26

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I still don't understand the "knowing" part. Does he mean that if the visualization feels real and we feel accomplished than we know that we have reached that "knowing" state?

9/13/2018 7:11 pm  #27

excalibar wrote:

I still don't understand the "knowing" part. Does he mean that if the visualization feels real and we feel accomplished than we know that we have reached that "knowing" state?

If you follow what he says every single day and night, you will eventually reach a state where you feel like it’s yours. Some people feel like they don’t have to do any techniques at all anymore because they already have what they desire. You do it until that point.

But yes, if you’re doing the visualization until you fall asleep, you should wake up feeling accomplished.

Last edited by fizzy (9/13/2018 7:12 pm)

9/13/2018 7:15 pm  #28

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

If you follow what he says every single day and night, you will eventually reach a state where you feel like it’s yours. Some people feel like they don’t have to do any techniques at all anymore because they already have what they desire. You do it until that point.

But yes, if you’re doing the visualization until you fall asleep, you should wake up feeling accomplished.

I guess it's the same with my crush. At one point I felt like **** about the whole thing and now it's feels so natural even though I haven't manifested everything yet.

9/13/2018 7:17 pm  #29

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

FIZZY:
Also once I feel like it's already mine, should I keep doing what he says or stop? You said that some people stop because they feel like they already have what they want, but does that mean that they should continue? Kind of like maintenance?

Last edited by excalibar (9/13/2018 7:18 pm)

9/13/2018 7:26 pm  #30

For me, Law of Attraction and Neville's Law of Assumption are one and the same. In The Power of The Subconscious Mind, Joseph Murphy called it Law of Attraction as well as Law of Belief to explain how subconscious beliefs become reality. And that's pretty much what Neville taught as well. You're just choosing a new belief (assumption) and it becomes reality if you accept it.

And that's what self-love is it me too. It's just a belief that you practice. I think self-love fits right in with Neville's teachings. He tells us not to try to change others but to change our concept of ourselves. To me, that's what self-love is. You're choosing new beliefs about yourself, a new self-concept that turns on self-confidence and self-worth. There's a story of a black man who came to Neville and thought his skin color was a curse. But Neville reminded us of what his mentor told him about the people who designed the Sphinx and how his mentor said he should never be ashamed because of what people of his skin color have accomplished. That kind of self-talk is a good example of self-love and it brings you right back to a state of power. That's all it is, self-love is just having healthy core beliefs about yourself.

Neville tells us it's all about states and states are just bodies of belief. So in a state of self-love which is pretty much feeling confident, feeling worthy, feeling unconditionally loved from within, feeling good about yourself, the knowing of that - how can you not receive good things? Like Neville said, your state will objectify itself in your world.

Now, is self-love necessary to manifest the good things you want? No. It is possible to manifest what you want even if you hate yourself, even if you feel unworthy, even if you feel low on confidence, even if you feel insecure. After all, all you have to do is feel that the end result is reality now, discipline your awareness and focus to stay there. But more than likely, your lack of self-love will ruin it. After you get what you want after practicing Neville's technique, you'll probably put your awareness back on the self-loathing and unworthiness and then it will fall apart again. We've seen this so many times on this forum. This won't be true for everyone, but it's true for some and I think that's why self-love is so loved. If the awareness of unworthiness is stronger than the awareness of being loved by the person, then it will most likely fall apart. And for some people, it's easier to feel loved by first letting go of the unworthiness (through self-love) instead of fighting an uphill battle with the nightly method. If I try to feel it real that I'm with a sp or have that specific job but my core beliefs of low confidence and insecurity keep pulling me out, it's gonna be an uphill battle. And that's why I think it's so much easier to manifest a myriad of great experiences when the state of self-love is strong. It's because I don't have the uphill battle, the core limiting beliefs of my self have been changed by practicing self-love.

I've manifested a lot of good results simply by living in a state of self-love. It's not necessarily easier or better than other methods, but I think everyone has to be aware of what they really need from within and trust their intuition on it. I'll never forget when I was imagining the end scene to attract a sp but I constantly struggled, my awareness of that end scene fulfilled was always in a tug of war with my awareness of the inner insecurity. So I decided to trust my intuition and practice self-love instead of visualizing, to let those insecurities go. And it worked, I attracted two sp without imagining scenes to do it, I attracted a new group of friends who were much kinder to me, I was no longer procrastinating and did well on projects I wanted to complete, academic goals of mine seemed to be fulfilled effortlessly, fitness and money goals were also effortless, I intended it and it happened, no visualization necessary, no feeling it real was necessary. In a state of self-love, it's like I felt fulfillment and inner glow, inner joy, inner serenity, things just work out and flow without me imagining it or expecting it, I feel a sense of God in me. That's the best way I can describe it. I'll never say it's the only way to manifest, but I have to trust my experience above all and there's something awesome  to it.

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (9/13/2018 7:28 pm)

Board footera