Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2018 9:09 am  #11

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Efforts to take my ex (who's in relationship) back.

Today's update (5/9)

GUYS ITS WORKING!!!
You know what??
So.. We've been on meeting with supplier, and he sit facing me.
Suddenly...
He's taking my photo secretly n send it to me teasingly. I responded to him.

Well its kinda sexual thing teasing so i know its because of the RS!!

He ask me to grab some drink (not alcohol) n talks after work hour. N i agreed!

We meet n he treat me like were still in relationship..
He shared that his girlfriend is sick (typhus) n he s been pretty dizzy about it..

He even ask me to kiss him (like we used to do) before we part..

Real question is... Now what? :"))))
I would still do RS, i think.
But i want him to ask me back.. Not only like this..

9/05/2018 3:30 pm  #12

renyu wrote:

lovemakeup67 wrote:

Renyu, what Fiverr person did you use? Had no idea they offered these services. I'm intrigued.

as the first one that i use to send thoughts called as "Escaperhythm9" lately i found that her acc is mobilized to a completely new acc as "Escaperhythm10".. but when i tried to search for her again i cant find her.

the second one i use is "Mrfuntastik", he has pretty great ability in reading mind.. im still yet to know the effect of plating thoughts n delete feelings tho, since my ex still meeting her gf everyday..

Thanks, Renyu! 

9/05/2018 3:35 pm  #13

renyu wrote:

Question about RS

i listen to wendi's RS when im about to go to bed. im not sleepy but when i heard her RS audio somehow i got pretty sleepy. Its said thats its a good things if i could remain in that state (as in theta), but i had trouble controlling it.

i mean i feel like my thoughts flying somewhere else, but not in RS visualization..
anyone experience the same thing i did?
any tips where i could manage my thoughts in theta state?

Yes, this has definitely happened to me. Especially when I was first starting out. I started about a month ago, with Lanie Stevens's "Pussy Whip" and "Burn With Desire" meditations. I have gotten a lot better with visualizations, since I do the meditations daily. There are some good theta soundtracks you can try on YouTube, Amazon Music, etc, that can help you focus/keep your mind from wandering. 

9/05/2018 3:37 pm  #14

renyu wrote:

Today's update (5/9)

GUYS ITS WORKING!!!
You know what??
So.. We've been on meeting with supplier, and he sit facing me.
Suddenly...
He's taking my photo secretly n send it to me teasingly. I responded to him.

Well its kinda sexual thing teasing so i know its because of the RS!!

He ask me to grab some drink (not alcohol) n talks after work hour. N i agreed!

We meet n he treat me like were still in relationship..
He shared that his girlfriend is sick (typhus) n he s been pretty dizzy about it..

He even ask me to kiss him (like we used to do) before we part..

Real question is... Now what? :"))))
I would still do RS, i think.
But i want him to ask me back.. Not only like this..

Do you want an actual relationship with this guy? If so, do not sleep with him. And I highly recommend Lanie Stevens' "Pussy Whip" technique.

9/07/2018 2:31 am  #15

Thanks lovemakeup! iwill definitely check pussy whip!

Update:

he havent stopped contacting me since then. He even ask me to lunch and drive me home.
i told him i cant be with him as long as he had his gf, and he told me to wait and give him time.
what do you think guys? should i?

i've been using Whispering techinique : "X love renyu deeply, and wanted to come back to her" and RS still. >> gonna trying pussywhip also )
oh, and what do you think if i apply rubbing out to his gf?

9/07/2018 6:19 am  #16

So a fiver thing you used to pay someone to do  a love spell pretty much? So the you aren’t just attracting your are manipulating? After reading all of this it still sounds like you are just focusing on getting not you which is part of how you have a better relationship working on you your beliefs and self love. With all the stuff you are doing yeah it seems to work but honestly is it really? You sound like you are becoming a side chick since he is still with her. Also how much better is the relationship gonna be if you rely so much on him and having him for you to feel great? But is this really working really? cause it sounds like since you aren’t working on you and so desperate to get him back you are seriously becoming  his side chick so I would honestly put most focus on you and respecting yourself. I can’t stress this enough because I was once my guys side chick and or friends with benefits and honestly I have learned self love and respect is more important . I feel better and the way people treat me also is better even him he went from that to treating me with respect and apologizing. Not that that was my focus it happened though because I wasn’t desperate for it didn’t need it and all I did was set intentions none of this stuff. I asked believe received annnnnnnd was already happy with me and wouldn’t settle.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/07/2018 7:46 am)

9/07/2018 11:03 am  #17

renyu wrote:

Update:

he havent stopped contacting me since then. He even ask me to lunch and drive me home.
i told him i cant be with him as long as he had his gf, and he told me to wait and give him time.

i've been using Whispering techinique : "X love renyu deeply, and wanted to come back to her" and RS still. >> gonna trying pussywhip also )

If you want a relationship with this person, all you have to do is 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', as Neville put it, which means that you quieten your mind and imagine that you already have the relationship that you want and make it as real and vivid as possible. All it takes is a few minutes a day/night, persistence, and patience. I've done it myself more than once, long before I ever even heard of Neville, so I know it works. This is how to consciously create anything.  The rest of the time just live your life and don't obsess or worry about it. Give it the time it takes to manifest. This is like planting seeds. It takes time for seeds to sprout and appear above ground and grow into plants or trees, etc.

The problem with all of these 'techniques' like remote seduction and whispering is that you are not living in the end. If you had the relationship already, you wouldn't feel any need to do these 'techniques'. By doing them, you are trying to 'get' something you don't have, and you are constantly checking to see if there are any 'results'. If you think there is even a hint of a 'result', you may feel a temporary high, but if the opposite happens you will most likely feel unhappy, worried, and discouraged. All of this can keep you from obtaining your desire or cause a significant delay, and by living in the end you can avoid all of this, along with the ups and downs you are otherwise likely to experience.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/07/2018 2:53 pm  #18

Cynthia wrote:

renyu wrote:

Update:

If you want a relationship with this person, all you have to do is 'live in the end of the wish fulfilled', as Neville put it, which means that you quieten your mind and imagine that you already have the relationship that you want and make it as real and vivid as possible. All it takes is a few minutes a day/night, persistence, and patience. I've done it myself more than once, long before I ever even heard of Neville, so I know it works. This is how to consciously create anything.  The rest of the time just live your life and don't obsess or worry about it. Give it the time it takes to manifest. This is like planting seeds. It takes time for seeds to sprout and appear above ground and grow into plants or trees, etc.

The problem with all of these 'techniques' like remote seduction and whispering is that you are not living in the end. If you had the relationship already, you wouldn't feel any need to do these 'techniques'. By doing them, you are trying to 'get' something you don't have, and you are constantly checking to see if there are any 'results'. If you think there is even a hint of a 'result', you may feel a temporary high, but if the opposite happens you will most likely feel unhappy, worried, and discouraged. All of this can keep you from obtaining your desire or cause a significant delay, and by living in the end you can avoid all of this, along with the ups and downs you are otherwise likely to experience.

Agreed

9/11/2018 12:24 am  #19

Selfloveiskey wrote:

So a fiver thing you used to pay someone to do  a love spell pretty much? So the you aren’t just attracting your are manipulating? After reading all of this it still sounds like you are just focusing on getting not you which is part of how you have a better relationship working on you your beliefs and self love. With all the stuff you are doing yeah it seems to work but honestly is it really? You sound like you are becoming a side chick since he is still with her. Also how much better is the relationship gonna be if you rely so much on him and having him for you to feel great? But is this really working really? cause it sounds like since you aren’t working on you and so desperate to get him back you are seriously becoming  his side chick so I would honestly put most focus on you and respecting yourself. I can’t stress this enough because I was once my guys side chick and or friends with benefits and honestly I have learned self love and respect is more important . I feel better and the way people treat me also is better even him he went from that to treating me with respect and apologizing. Not that that was my focus it happened though because I wasn’t desperate for it didn’t need it and all I did was set intentions none of this stuff. I asked believe received annnnnnnd was already happy with me and wouldn’t settle.

The fiverr service i use wasnt the love spell.. It was something like send thoughts to influence him (probably something like RI, since when i pay for the service i still havent discovered RI yet..)

Also.. I must say that everything you said about me being his side chick is completely right.. :"(
I wanted to cut it out, but i dont have courage to push him away cause i love him deeply..
He even said he cant choose between me and his gf yet for now..

As for "working on myself" do you mean its something like instead of focusing on him, i should focus on my life n my dreams?
And how should i respond to him if he reach out to me?

Thanks before, loveiskey :D much love

9/11/2018 12:31 am  #20

Cynthia wrote:

renyu wrote:

Update:

Im trying not too worry too much about the result, but well you're right about it. Sometimes i feel so desperate and scared of the worst possibilities if it isnt working.
It even got me in my dream when i sleep.
What i do when that bad thoughts come i just do things like: "cancel, cancel, cancel", "only good thoughts become reality" or something like that..

Also i will check out neville's to learn it once more time to live in the end.. < tried it several times but its sooooo hard to really live in the end :")

Board footera