Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2018 5:15 am  #1

[DAILY UPDATE] Efforts to take my ex (who's in relationship) back.

Hello! I want to share my experience about my ex and every efforts and progress i’ve had until now to get him back.

First, its my long-short story.

He and i am working mate. Same office but different room.
We broke up around 3 months ago. After being silent for around a week i started feel like im losing him. So i beg and plead him to back to me. But he want nothing of me except as a fuckbud. I thought of it as the only way to get him back to me, so i agreed. Later on, i found no signal that it’ll get him back to me so i end it.
We’ve got no contact, but i dont give up just yet.

I spend my money on Fiverr for a pro to send thoughts to him for a week.
And it works, he chatted me saying he missed me!! He ask me to go back to him which im completely agree.

A week in relationship, i just found out that when we broke up he had relationship with another girl. He said he loved me and he felt guilty. I dont ask him wheter to choose her or me, cause i cant bear the pain anymore if he didnt choose me. So i said, “Its only a week, but i had fun. Thankyou..” and i break in tears alone afterwards. We part.

I spend my money on Fiverr again to delete feelings to his girl (since it seemed like rebound one) and to implant thoughts for him to be with me again. But the progress is yet to know since they’re still in relationship. and they often post photos together 

The Fiverr’s pro help were quite expensive (for me at least) so i tried to trust my pray, LOA, RS, RI etc etc

So here’s what i’ve been doing DAILY up until now (start 31/08):
[list=1]
[*]Pray the Prayer for the Loved One
[*]Pray the Novena of Sacred Heart of Jesus (Im not so religious, but praying calms my heart. I’ve been not praying for long time)
[*]Meditation (at least 3 mins)
[*]Subliminal Audio (from youtube, the one that attracts ex, and booster)
[*]Meditation=11pt to attract ex from=11pt Agnes Vivarelli =11pt(youtube)
[*]Writing in my journal about he loved me, and we loved each other.
[*]RS by Wendi’s audio ---doing this intensely >2 times/day---
[*]RI (Whispering technique) I learn this from Agnes too. ---doing this intensely >2 times/day---

[/list]
The difficulties n question i had: 
[list=1]
[*]cant visualize the place where i stand with my ex. In my visualization its only a white empty scene. is it okay?
[*]Sometimes i cant imagine his face
[*]When my ex or his girlfriend post their photo together, it stings and i immediately goes into bad mood. Does this mean im not yet on my detachment? How to conquer it?
[/list]
 RESULTS: 
[list=1]
[*]This morning (3/9/2018) he gave me snicker! But not only to me, also to my another worksmate (same room with me). chronology: we're on phone talking about works matter, he ask me to remind him about something, n i jokingly said i demand payment since i have to remind him his responsibility. he said he's chewing snicker and ask me wheter i want some or not.
[/list]

9/03/2018 7:03 am  #2

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Efforts to take my ex (who's in relationship) back.

About your visualisations...they say that the more detail the better, but don't worry. It takes practise and you don't have to be getting every detail clear right now, just keep going with it, don't worry about if his face is clear or the place you're in isn't specific.

I was wondering the same thing recently. I have known about the law of attraction for so long but I was always avoiding visualising because I felt like I couldn't do it properly. Then since I had an SP to attract and found Veronica I decided enough is enough, I have to visualise, it's powerful. I watched Veronica's video on visualisation and I committed to do it twice per day for at least half an hour each time, whether it went well or not. After a couple of times it started to get easier and I know that in time I will get better and better at it. The other thing I started doing was scripting, because then you write all the detail, but you are automatically imagining it as you write, so it's another great technique.

Also, don't think about whether you are visualising "properly" or not. Make it fun, make it enjoyable. Do it for the fun of it and don't think about the outcome or whether it's working. That will make things easier for you. Feel the feelings of what it would be like, but don't force anything.

About their photos, don't go on social media. It's really important to not be looking at it, because you have to only imagine the reality of you and him together.

Last edited by Aquilina (9/03/2018 7:05 am)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/04/2018 3:13 am  #3

Hello! Thankyou for your reply!

Awesome, love change us all, didnt they? ;)
if you didnt mind to share how was it going with your SP?

Also i tried to do it too, this Afternoon i muted his socmed, and i will start scripting. I've had scripting before, but i stopped when he ask me back the 1st time. Yesterday when i reread the script it does makes me visualize it easier..

Todays Update:
last night i post a vague photos of going out to eat with "certain" person on whatsapp's status. he didnt even peek, (or did he turn his read receipt off?).
his girlfriend getting sick n seems like he's going to hospital everyday, (which didnt happened to me when i sick.) it got me so angry. i muted his status off now so i wont know what he's doing anm.

9/04/2018 9:41 am  #4

i guess i should keep my update at the end of the day

Edit Update:

I did a RS and Whispering meditation on my break hour n im really into it..
and then about 2-3 hrs after that he came to my division room to submit a jobs matter form.
fyi he could ask OB to submit the form (its part of their job) but he submit it by himself and thats rarely happen except when he really wanted to see me.. so i guess its working!!

9/04/2018 3:33 pm  #5

What is Fiverr?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/04/2018 4:13 pm  #6

Renyu, what Fiverr person did you use? Had no idea they offered these services. I'm intrigued.

9/04/2018 4:23 pm  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What is Fiverr?

It's a website where you pay freelancers for services, there's a variety on there. 

As for the posters worry about visualising. It doesn't matter if you can't see anything straight away. It's a skill that improves over time. It's the thought and the intention that are the main things. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/04/2018 10:54 pm  #8

lovemakeup67 wrote:

Renyu, what Fiverr person did you use? Had no idea they offered these services. I'm intrigued.

as the first one that i use to send thoughts called as "Escaperhythm9" lately i found that her acc is mobilized to a completely new acc as "Escaperhythm10".. but when i tried to search for her again i cant find her.

the second one i use is "Mrfuntastik", he has pretty great ability in reading mind.. im still yet to know the effect of plating thoughts n delete feelings tho, since my ex still meeting her gf everyday..

9/04/2018 10:56 pm  #9

Serendipity wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What is Fiverr?

It's a website where you pay freelancers for services, there's a variety on there. 

As for the posters worry about visualising. It doesn't matter if you can't see anything straight away. It's a skill that improves over time. It's the thought and the intention that are the main things. 

Thankyou! recently i just i heard that its more effective if we visualize as a first person, is it that crucial?
since its easier to see in 3rd vision..

9/04/2018 11:00 pm  #10

Question about RS

i listen to wendi's RS when im about to go to bed. im not sleepy but when i heard her RS audio somehow i got pretty sleepy. Its said thats its a good things if i could remain in that state (as in theta), but i had trouble controlling it.

i mean i feel like my thoughts flying somewhere else, but not in RS visualization..
anyone experience the same thing i did?
any tips where i could manage my thoughts in theta state?

Board footera