Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2018 5:21 pm  #1

How the LOA brought me to Veronica and this forum!

I just realized something and it was good motivation about the LOA in general!

Before I found Veronica's videos I was watching other stuff on manifesting an SP, and he talked about three techniques, one of which was...help someone else to achieve the same goal as you...it takes your attention away from your own situation therefore releasing resistance, all while you're focusing on the positive outcome for that other person.

I thought to myself hmmm...where can I find someone that's looking to manifest a specific person...maybe there's a forum about this topic. I thought nothing more of it and carried on with what I was doing. At some point I found Veronica's videos, didn't make the connection about the forum at first, ended up joining about a week into exploring all this, then I just suddenly remembered xD

Sure, enough time on youtube and I'd find these videos anyway but I thought it was pretty good how it worked out :D Universe is always listening :D
Β 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

Board footera