Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2018 9:52 am  #1

Stop trying to get over there

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to underline  the importance of STOP trying to get from the other person, be it love,affection,contact, commitment, sex whatever it may be.As soon as you wanna GET something you won't get it. Dont get me wrong, having the desire is totally fine. The feeling of "I would feel better if he/she did (whatever). I cant feel good unless he/she did this" is what actually handbreaks your manifestation.
I've experienced with both the exes I ve manifested back. they both came towards me when I started feeling good here and now and not wanting to be with them fast. Sure, I wanted the relationship, no denying. But my main focus was to feel good NOW. It is NOT giving up on the desire. It is accepting that you cannot rush it. you cant come from a place of they have to make me feel good.
Try to catch yourself when you think this way and remind yourself it wont help you so you better let it go

She believed she could, so she did.

8/03/2018 10:24 am  #2

Re: Stop trying to get over there

I support this.

I'm in the process of manifesting a new relationship with my girl.

She broke up with me by the end of may, and i was utterly devastated.
I tried so hard to show her it didn't have to end like this and i tried to get over there, even if it was just to ease the heartache or combat the feeling of loss. So what ended up happening?
I just pushed her away, more and more. It caused drama, fights, hurt feelings and other nasty things. To the point where she said i didn't have a chance with her and she'll never come back to me. It simply doesn't work.

So i spent the entire month of July doing no contact, healing myself, living in the end, and realizing life is good. And i'll be perfectly happy with or without her.

Today i decided to just send her a message, and i got a pretty positive response!

The moment you realize life is good with or without your SP, and you know you'll be perfectly fine regardless of what happens. That's when you're in the right state of mind to manifest

8/03/2018 10:34 am  #3

roy, that sounds very lovely!!!!!!

She believed she could, so she did.

8/03/2018 10:24 pm  #4

Thank you so much for the reminder.

9/01/2018 8:44 am  #5

I agree with you!!  Love is not about getting, it's about being full and pouring the excess out to others.  Many of us are needy so we want to take love from the other person or we want to other person to make us feel secure.  I don't need that from him anymore.  He's free to love me or not but even if he chose not to, that wouldn't affect the love that I'm giving to myself.  Agnes V has a "getting vs giving" playlist that is very helpful.

9/01/2018 12:33 pm  #6

Thanks for the reminder. There's a SP I want to manifest and I'm starting to put the focus back on my life. We are talking but I was getting frustrated with it not being in the way that I want so I thought I've had enough, need to 100% change my focus back towards myself and enjoy life as much as I can.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

Board footera