Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2018 9:50 pm  #1

I say this with the best intentions

Lately I have been hearing a lot about love spells and how self love isn’t what is needs etc. it really irks me to be honest that people would rather do love spells then do the self love. Self love helps you on the areas you need detachment and sending out positive vibes. I have been on this forum for years under different names ( you know). I didn’t really start manifesting intentionally until last year when I took Agnes vivarellis advice which I didn’t think was important about self love. That is why I’m so passionate about that. I’ve been on the other side of focusing strictly on that person. I manifested more back with him after I really took him off the pedastoole and focused on me. Self love isn’t sitting there doing medtairions or mirror techniques or saying I love myself. Yes those help but you really need to physically, mentally and emotionally take care of you check in with yourself etc. seriously my 5 years of doing this has taught me the one important ingredient is self love . These things about love spells being like loa . No I don’t care what your intention is white magic or black magic you aren’t working on you you are just asking to get something from someone. Loa is so so so different. You are attracting with your vibe and when you raise it and do things for yourself not just your specific person is attracted to you everyone else is too and that is because you radiate out something they find attractive . Sure you want it but you aren’t in a place of need you just prefer it and that also gives off a strong positive vibe as well. Please please please stop comparing love spells to loa. They aren’t the same thing. Loa is inner work you aren’t just doing things to get people you start off like that but look at me when I started I wasn’t getting anything but misery. Guys I manifested my guy back and then lost him because I fell back into the same pattern. I don’t have him now and that’s ok. I feel so peaceful. He texted me the other day just to talk no reason at all. I’m in a place now where yes I prefer a romantic relationship but I was actually so happy and grateful he cared to talk just talk about life and things. I didn’t need him to text me I was going about my day.  I love him so much and am so grateful for him contacting me even if it wasn’t a declaration of love. I was happy before he texted and I was happy after. I love him and want him to be happy. I know anything can happen but I don’t need it. I genuinely love him even though he’s not my boyfriend right now. I have love to give people because I don’t need to get love from them to be happy I fill up myself with love everything else is an added bonus . My relationship with even my friends have improved a lot because I’m not trying to get things from them to make me feel good.  I also want to add I have so much more respect for myself. I looked back at my old phone at my old texts and man was I low I let him get away with everything. Since me focusing on myself he has treated me with so much respect and kindness because I love and respect myself. I think I have an accout called confused ( I forget the number ) on here please look it up and then look back at this account. I’ve grown so much. Please take my advice kick the love spells and do the inner work. I would say this even if my guy didn’t text me . Even if I didn’t get him back last year . Why? Cause I feel so great. I know anything is possible and I know I can have him . It’s just do I really want him and the perfect way the universe has to unfold it. The best lesson and gift i got out of all this was self love and care. The rest him Money etc is just bonuses that are super amazing on top of all that. The icing on the cake of self love!

I also want to add that this goes for anything you want to manifest. You attract what you are not what you want. Self love helps you get into that loving peaceful great place to receive  those desires but to be honest when you feel this love and inner peace you feel ok no matter what.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/23/2018 10:03 pm)

8/24/2018 5:04 am  #2

Re: I say this with the best intentions

It is hard to accept such things at the beginning but its completely true! Self love is the key and something that will sustain me all my life. As long as I have myself, I'll be alright. Since I started and saw Agnes content I've come farther than I imagined. At the start I couldn't even say that I loved myself without crying because I really didn't love myself. Lately is something that comes more naturally and doing it in front of the mirror makes me smile. 

It's a process that can take some time, but it's a necessary process. I never thought I'd feel like this two months ago (after the breakup) and I can't wait to see how I'll feel in a couple months.

8/24/2018 1:06 pm  #3

Hi,

Love your post. What you mean by this:  Yes those help but you really need to physically, mentally and emotionally take care of you check in with yourself etc. 

8/24/2018 1:44 pm  #4

collie wrote:

Hi,

Love your post. What you mean by this:  Yes those help but you really need to physically, mentally and emotionally take care of you check in with yourself etc. 

That self love is taking care of yourself mentally, physically and emotionally. Not ignoring your needs checking in with yourself.

8/24/2018 1:54 pm  #5

I think self love and the importance of it is something that many people only focus on after a while, when they're further into their journey.
I think with any of these techniques if you told someone that 99% of the time you need to focus on self love and then only 1% on connecting to a POI with some technique, a desperate person or someone starting off in the journey is still going to mainly focus on their POI.
It's the same with letting go, people in the early stages generally don't let go easily, it comes with time and getting further into the journey!

Reminders of the importance of self love are of course important, and when the time is right in the journey that people naturally get there. I'm not telling newbies to continue obsessing and to not worry about self love until later in their journey but I always feel a bit sorry for people especially when they are new or just after going through a break up and they are told to just let go of the outcome, or to focus on self love, because for most it's just not going to be possible at the beginning!

8/24/2018 2:32 pm  #6

marilyng wrote:

I think self love and the importance of it is something that many people only focus on after a while, when they're further into their journey.
I think with any of these techniques if you told someone that 99% of the time you need to focus on self love and then only 1% on connecting to a POI with some technique, a desperate person or someone starting off in the journey is still going to mainly focus on their POI.
It's the same with letting go, people in the early stages generally don't let go easily, it comes with time and getting further into the journey!

Reminders of the importance of self love are of course important, and when the time is right in the journey that people naturally get there. I'm not telling newbies to continue obsessing and to not worry about self love until later in their journey but I always feel a bit sorry for people especially when they are new or just after going through a break up and they are told to just let go of the outcome, or to focus on self love, because for most it's just not going to be possible at the beginning!

You are right I mean when people told me about it I hated it I finally got tired of feeling awful. From there I knew the only way was to finally give into this self love stuff and I am so so so glad I did .

8/27/2018 7:26 am  #7

Were you guys in contact when doing self love? How did he manage to come back?

8/27/2018 2:50 pm  #8

You are spot on. In fact most of the success stories I see involved the person finally getting it that self love is the secret ingredient to this whole thing. People fight tooth and nail on that. They would rather have a technique or a process. I was like that too at first. I had such a pleasant exchange with my person recently. And I thanked God for it and moved on. My person isn't the source of my happiness.

I would love if you could share your self love practices.

8/29/2018 12:48 pm  #9

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

You are spot on. In fact most of the success stories I see involved the person finally getting it that self love is the secret ingredient to this whole thing. People fight tooth and nail on that. They would rather have a technique or a process. I was like that too at first. I had such a pleasant exchange with my person recently. And I thanked God for it and moved on. My person isn't the source of my happiness.

I would love if you could share your self love practices.

Hi! I do self love meditations for 5 minutes I also do the mirror technique for 5 mins. Through out he Day I am checking in with myself telling myself I love myself but asking myself what I truly want to do. Basically working to follow my joy.

In regards to talking to him during this time. I actually found the more self love I did the less I tried to talk to him and he gravitated to me. at first I distanced myself on purpose for him to notice but after it was just nothing about him I just was focusing on me. We weren’t in A terrible place. In the summer we had a bad argument and it seemed to cause a huge rift but over time it got better and I’m sure that attributed because of the self love I was doing. He started reaching out to me and I just talked to him . I didn’t put huge expectations each time he reached out because then I’m tryinf to get from him and I wanted him to feel loved regardless and I didn’t place all my happiness on it for me. So it just worked out . Self love was huge in my manifestation.

Board footera