Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2018 12:21 pm  #1

My ex called

Hi lovely people,

I started practicing LOA after watching movie “The Secret” and watching Veronica’s videos and today my ex who I’ve not talked to for like a year texted me that how amazing and wonderful I am. He is apologetic for his behavior and wants to make it up to me. I thank Veronica’s videos and this beautiful concept to manifest my dreams of getting back with my ex. Just do what you love and send out positive vibes. Keep doing you and universe will manifest it for you.

Lots of love and positive vibes to you all!

8/20/2018 6:55 pm  #2

Re: My ex called

Olivia_the_manifestor wrote:

Hi lovely people,

I started practicing LOA after watching movie “The Secret” and watching Veronica’s videos and today my ex who I’ve not talked to for like a year texted me that how amazing and wonderful I am. He is apologetic for his behavior and wants to make it up to me. I thank Veronica’s videos and this beautiful concept to manifest my dreams of getting back with my ex. Just do what you love and send out positive vibes. Keep doing you and universe will manifest it for you.

Lots of love and positive vibes to you all!

Congrats Olivia! What did you do basically? 😊

8/21/2018 11:23 am  #3

Re: My ex called

That’s awesome!! Congrats! Can you give us more details on your journey? It would be helpful for others to read. Did you and/or your ex date other people while in no contact?

Board footera