Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2018 9:50 am  #1

Hi all!

I'm new here and wanted to stop by and say hello! I'm relatively new also to law of attraction in practice. Im at the starting point where I need to drop a lot of resistance, but Veronica's videos, your success stories, and finding a community who gets this stuff is very uplifting. I'm looking forward to learning from you all, fingers crossed I'll eventually have a success story to share some day too!

8/21/2018 10:09 am  #2

Re: Hi all!

kitkat wrote:

I'm new here and wanted to stop by and say hello! I'm relatively new also to law of attraction in practice. Im at the starting point where I need to drop a lot of resistance, but Veronica's videos, your success stories, and finding a community who gets this stuff is very uplifting. I'm looking forward to learning from you all, fingers crossed I'll eventually have a success story to share some day too!

I highly recommend you listen to the below link. It's Neville Goddard's Secret of Imagining, short version, which is a good introduction. He was the master of conscious creation, and his teachings are the best and all you need to know. I've been doing this for a long time. He's the best, forget the rest.
Β 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=7s&v=YccI-t1yojk

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/21/2018 11:08 am  #3

I agree with Cynthia. Have a look at the Neville section on the board. It's got most of if not all that you need. And welcome!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/21/2018 12:00 pm  #4

Thank you so much both of you! I've never heard of him before, so I'm glad I ended up writing bit more than just simple hi. I'm going to look into his teachings right away! I have been feeling bit lost lately because my manifestations have a repeating pattern of not being very long lasting. I haven't felt this enthusistic about loa for a good while, to hear you both affirm a good place to start gave me a good nudge out of the loa rut 

8/21/2018 1:06 pm  #5

kitkat wrote:

Thank you so much both of you! I've never heard of him before, so I'm glad I ended up writing bit more than just simple hi. I'm going to look into his teachings right away! I have been feeling bit lost lately because my manifestations have a repeating pattern of not being very long lasting. I haven't felt this enthusistic about loa for a good while, to hear you both affirm a good place to start gave me a good nudge out of the loa rut 

Β 
I don't know about the Neville board here or anywhere, I personally go straight to the horse's mouth, so to speak. Neville's book, The Law and The Promise, is a very inspiring one because it contains many letters written to Neville by people who had great results, sometimes amazing, miraculous ones, by applying his teachings, and they say what they did to achieve the results. It's my favourite book of his.

Remember that whatever it is that you are trying to manifest, it is the same principle for anything and everything. It doesn't matter what it is.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/09/2022 5:58 am  #6

Hi all,

Ive been flying for years but Im thinking of getting a turbine but dont want to spend rather a lot of money to end up with a model I cant fly due to location. So does anybody know of a good club in and around the Ipswich area?

Tom

Board footera