Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2018 1:17 am  #1

Started 25 Day Challenge today... some questions

Hello,

Backstory: my ex broke up with me 2 months ago because he felt I was distant and cold and didn't spend much time with him (both grad students, but I'm studying in a new country). It was my first serious relationship and I've found out meanwhile that things from my past stopped me from being a more loving partner (mainly the thought of not deserving such happiness. I basically manifested my breakup.

The 6 weeks after we broke we tried to be friends but the resentment was too much and he even told me he felt like he was talking to a stranger (perhaps because I was doing an effort to be more present and show him I could do better). We haven't talked for almost a month since I decided to stop reaching out to him. Even when he was nice to me, I always felt anxious.

I decided to start today the 25 day challenge and when visualising, I felt the warm feeling of happiness but then a bit of anxiety. 

Is this normal in the first days? 
How about the challenges in regard to spending time with friends? The only friends I made are all in their respective countries now and will only be back in September. I'm on summer break, only working at night and staying in with my cousins during the day. Should I postpone and start this challenge when I go back to school and the everyday routine?

Thank you for any tips and answers. I really want to feel better but I'm afraid that during August it will be difficult.

8/06/2018 1:36 pm  #2

Re: Started 25 Day Challenge today... some questions

I think if I were you I would just sub in the spending time with friends to doing something you enjoy I don’t have a ton of friends anymore long story as to why but it’s all about feeling good and living your life I stopped doing the challenge when my sp contacted me we spent two weekends in a row together and now nothing from him in well over a week I came to the conclusion after some rough days that’s it’s most likely because I just went back into old habits the whole thing comes from you keeping your vibration up being happy living your life I also can’t do every challenge exactly as laid out because of work and other obligations but I think as long as your putting in a good effort and doing things that make you happy it works

Last edited by Cralyn (8/06/2018 1:38 pm)

8/07/2018 2:17 am  #3

Cralyn wrote:

I think if I were you I would just sub in the spending time with friends to doing something you enjoy I don’t have a ton of friends anymore long story as to why but it’s all about feeling good and living your life I stopped doing the challenge when my sp contacted me we spent two weekends in a row together and now nothing from him in well over a week I came to the conclusion after some rough days that’s it’s most likely because I just went back into old habits the whole thing comes from you keeping your vibration up being happy living your life I also can’t do every challenge exactly as laid out because of work and other obligations but I think as long as your putting in a good effort and doing things that make you happy it works

OK, I'll focus on feeling good and living my life. It never bothered me being alone but now that my friends are far away I feel lonelier than ever. My ex was my closest friend in this new country so losing him it's still a bit hard. I'm just on the third day so it's still soon. 

Thank you for the suggestions .

12/12/2018 9:52 pm  #4

Any updates?

Board footera