Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2018 2:40 am  #1

Anyone manifested SP back after major set back?

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I have been using LOA to manifest my SP for a while. But after I think I manifested a mini-manifestation of him wanting to see me, fear and desperation creeped in and I feel like I screwed the whole thing up, now he wouldn't even reply any of my messages. I know I should leave him alone for a while and work on my self love. But it'll be inspiring if anyone has been in this situation and successfully manifested their SP back, please share with me if you have!

Much love to you all!

7/30/2018 9:21 pm  #2

Re: Anyone manifested SP back after major set back?

yes i have! we had dated for a little over a year and we were dating on and off for the last few weeks of our relationship and then finally we broke up. i was pretty deviated at first but within that month i started getting into loa and all and believing we would get back together. one day, a mutual friend of our’s told me that he went on a date with someone else and i became furious at her for telling me and disappointed in him for moving on so fast. although it seemed like a major set back, later that day (we were at school btw) he stopped me in the hallway to text him (he was blocked on my phone because #nocontactrule) and he wanted to get back together! this has happened multiple times as we did not stay together because i didn’t quite keep a positive attitude about him due to past events but yes it is possible! you’ve got this!!

8/03/2018 10:05 am  #3

I did

She believed she could, so she did.

8/03/2018 10:29 pm  #4

happygirl97 wrote:

I did

Β 
Would love to hear more!

8/03/2018 11:11 pm  #5

Many times lol

8/04/2018 1:48 am  #6

Would love to hear more about them please!

8/05/2018 8:29 am  #7

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Many times lol

Do share.

Board footera