Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2018 3:55 am  #1

This can't be a coincidence!

Guys! Something weird happened. So my SP hasn't replied my messages for a while, and the last message I sent him was to ask him if he has received the package I sent him, and that was unanswered for a couple of weeks. I have checked the status of the package and it says it has been delivered in the beginning of July, and I was very unhappy that he got it and didn't tell me. So last night I suddenly had an urge to text him, and I asked him if he has finally received it, and he said " You know what? I just got a call from the concierge and they told me they have a package for me, just 10 minutes ago! I have been asking them and they said they didn't have a package for me". Maybe the universe is really moving things around in the dark. It can't be a coincidence that the package that was supposedly delivered a month ago only got to his hands when I had the intuition to text him about it! Now I don't know what this means for me, or what is going to happen for me but I know things are slowly coming along, just trust the process and enjoy the ride. Everything is coming. I know it is.

Board footera