Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2018 4:48 am  #1

Reached the point of no return :)

I've finally reached the point where i fully believe with every fibre in my body that me and my girl will be together again very soon.

There's been a massive energy shift i can't quite explain. Suddenly i just knew it with certainty. I stopped missing her, but rather started anticipating.

Nothing has manifested yet in the physical world, but it's definitley coming, very soon even.

Also i can feel that any negative energy between me and her has subsided now, the raging waters have turned into smooth seas.
Maybe i should send her a message in the upcoming days.

If i feel this way, according to what i've heard and read, it just must manifest right?

Just wanted to give you guys an update on my journey

8/23/2018 11:18 am  #2

Re: Reached the point of no return :)

Roy-LOA wrote:

I've finally reached the point where i fully believe with every fibre in my body that me and my girl will be together again very soon.

There's been a massive energy shift i can't quite explain. Suddenly i just knew it with certainty. I stopped missing her, but rather started anticipating.

Nothing has manifested yet in the physical world, but it's definitley coming, very soon even.

Also i can feel that any negative energy between me and her has subsided now, the raging waters have turned into smooth seas.
Maybe i should send her a message in the upcoming days.

If i feel this way, according to what i've heard and read, it just must manifest right?

Just wanted to give you guys an update on my journey

Β 
If you really believe what you've said here, why do you now feel a need, 20 days later, to do that 25 day challenge? What you need to do is 'live in tbe end of the wish fulfilled' in your imagination, not 24/7 but for a few minutes a day or night, Neville recommended before sleep when in a sleepy, drowsy state but any time will do when you can get into that state, and imagine your desire as if the situation exists right now exactly as you want it to be and make it as real as possible by engaging your senses, what Neville referred to as 'sensory vividness'. The rest of the time go about your business. This is like planting seeds. You have to give them time to sprout and grow. This can't be forced. It takes as long as it takes. Patience is important, a virtue that is lacking in most who come to this forum. Persistence is also important, and whatever you do, if you are both on social media, don't look at her page or do anything else that will negate your imaginal work.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/23/2018 12:04 pm  #3

Because he is feeling lack he is on the yo yo  part of all this. Nothing wrong with that I really wish people would actually listen when I say focus on yourself and your vibe first and formemost put you first

8/23/2018 12:34 pm  #4

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Because he is feeling lack he is on the yo yo  part of all this. Nothing wrong with that I really wish people would actually listen when I say focus on yourself and your vibe first and formemost put you first

Β 
My point exactly. He's feeling lack and doesn't really believe what he has said but is trying to believe it. His question at the end shows his doubt. He is looking for reassurance.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/23/2018 12:37 pm)

8/23/2018 1:27 pm  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Β 
My point exactly. He's feeling lack and doesn't really believe what he has said but is trying to believe it. His question at the end shows his doubt. He is looking for reassurance.

Yup if he just focused on himself he can build his vibes up and belief and not feel reliant on the outside and his desire to feel good. Too focused on getting the desire to feel good and not enough internal work

8/24/2018 8:51 pm  #6

So you two are just assuming things about me that might or might not actually be the case.
This is called gossiping and i don't approve of that. 

Let me clear things up:

When i wrote this post, i fully believed it. I felt awesome and i just knew it will happen. And even now, the energy shift i talked about is still relevant.

However, i slacked off in the entire manifesting process and i simply felt as if i wasn't putting in enough effort. I needed some encouragement & inspiration and was thinking of doing a daily scheduele. So i started the 25 day challenge. For 2 reasons actually.
1) Getting back on track
2) It simply seemed like a fun thing to do! (And it is)

I'm also getting sick and tired of people telling me i should focus on myself more. It's getting so annoying. I already focus on myself a lot. Both in the spiritual sense of it (with meditations and affirmations) as in the physical sense (by taking care of my body and doing things i enjoy and feeling good).
But i don't talk about that on here because i don't feel the need to do so. Since i don't have any problems in that area.
Besides that, it is still also important to focus energy on your desire. You need both to make this work. Veronica explains this beautifully in her book.

And no, i'm not feeling lack, in fact i'm quite happy with myself and my life at the moment.

8/24/2018 10:43 pm  #7

Roy-LOA wrote:

So you two are just assuming things about me that might or might not actually be the case.

Let me clear things up:

When i wrote this post, i fully believed it. I felt awesome and i just knew it will happen. And even now, the energy shift i talked about is still relevant.

However, i slacked off in the entire manifesting process and i simply felt as if i wasn't putting in enough effort. I needed some encouragement & inspiration and was thinking of doing a daily scheduele. So i started the 25 day challenge. For 2 reasons actually.
1) Getting back on track

I'm also getting sick and tired of people telling me i should focus on myself more. It's getting so annoying. I already focus on myself a lot. Both in the spiritual sense of it (with meditations and affirmations) as in the physical sense (by taking care of my body and doing things i enjoy and feeling good).
But i don't talk about that on here because i don't feel the need to do so. Since i don't have any problems in that area.
Besides that, it is still also important to focus energy on your desire. You need both to make this work. Veronica explains this beautifully in her book.

And no, i'm not feeling lack, in fact i'm quite happy with myself and my life at the moment.

You sound like me a year ago.

8/24/2018 10:46 pm  #8

You sound like me a year ago. If you really felt good about you and things you wouldn’t flip flop as much. This comes with time and constant check ins with yourself. If you really felt that way about you everything I saw wouldn’t be all about getting her back. But if you say so i just recognize so much of my old self in you which is why i say all this . The give away to this is if you really focused on yourself and enjoyed it you wouldn’t be so annoyed that people mention it to you. Why you get annoyed is because you would much rather the focus be on her then you. Yes we can do things like visualizing but that isn’t the bulk of the manifesting process intention belief and receiving all comes from focusing and working on you and you alone. The only part that has to do with them is the intention and stating our desire that’s it. Which brings the next telling part of your paragraph you state it’s important to focus on your desire which shows that is the most important thing to you not feeling good or you. Again I recognize this this is a paragraph I would have written last year.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/24/2018 10:51 pm)

8/25/2018 9:29 am  #9

Roy-LOA wrote:

Let me clear things up:

1) Getting back on track

Β 
I totally agree with you about hearing people telling you to focus on yourself all the time. I'm not one of them, and I'm sick and tired of it, too. I'm glad you realise how important it is to focus on your desire, but living from the end of it in your imagination, for a few minutes a day, as though it is already a reality and you have it now, making it as real as possible with 'sensory vividness', as Neville put it. As Neville said, 'You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself.' If you don't know about Neville Goddard, he was the master of  conscious creation, and there is nobody better to study than him. His teachings are the best, forget the rest. He is the only one I've ever heard or read who didn't put limitations on anything, and there have been many.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/25/2018 9:33 am)

8/25/2018 9:37 am  #10

Cynthia wrote:

Roy-LOA wrote:

Let me clear things up:

1) Getting back on track

Β 
I totally agree with you about hearing people telling you to focus on yourself all the time. I'm not one of them, and I'm sick and tired of it, too. I'm glad you realise how important it is to focus on your desire, but living from the end of it in your imagination, for a few minutes a day, as though it is already a reality and you have it now, making it as real as possible with 'sensory vividness', as Neville put it. As Neville said, 'You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself.' If you don't know about Neville Goddard, he was the master of  conscious creation, and there is nobody better to study than him. His teachings are the best, forget the rest. He is the only one I've ever heard or read who didn't put limitations on anything, and there have been many.

Well said.

Your desire is you, anyway. Nothing is separate from you. ALL is consciousness.

Last edited by fizzy (8/25/2018 10:02 am)

Board footera