Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2018 8:50 pm  #1

Message from Veronica - July 21st 2018

So my video with Agnes is really going to happen!

Look forward to seeing it online in a few weeks, and I'm happy to take some questions here.  Post if you want a question answered, and I promise to address it as we film.

And, so sorry this had been delayed and I look forward to doing more video collaborations soon!

Any suggestions on who would be a great person to do a video with?

I'm all ears :D

Have a nice day.

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/02/2018 12:13 pm  #2

Re: Message from Veronica - July 21st 2018

I think that some times our manifestations didnt happend as we espect because we have some contradictions in our subconcious, fears, insecurities, or maybe we have some kind of bad feeling about something, for example: there is people that thinks that the money makes the people bad, or feel that the money is hard to get, or someone wants a check, but hates the banks, a lot of thinks that we learn sinsce we were child and when we want some thing, this create a conflict in our mind, but we didnt noticed this contradictions. 

How can we handle this? how can we change the relation with this things?, how can we learn that the money, the banks or anything are only tools to get what we want? Is there any exercise to do this? 

Sorry if my english is bad, I hope you can understand me xD 

Last edited by Kavik (8/02/2018 12:15 pm)

8/02/2018 6:08 pm  #3

Re: Message from Veronica - July 21st 2018

Can you do a question of how can you still manifest the wedding ceremony even if the person is stating they are no longer that same religion as you.  But, deep down you still feel they are and they are just lost and are listening to the wrong people.  Plus, how to manifest the negative people out.

Board footera