Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2018 10:17 pm  #1

struggling to get my ex back

I have been trying to get my ex back for 7 months now.  I make some progress, get him to text me for a few days, then have a great date, then he disappears for another month or so.  It's now been another 3 weeks since he contacted me last, 4 weeks since our last amazing date.  I can't seem to break out of this cycle and have been unable to manifest a text in the last 3 weeks.  In fact I have never manifested a text from him in the 7 months I have been trying.  He will only text me back if I text first.  Why won't he ever initiate texts?  How long should I keep waiting to receive either a text or my ex back?  7 months seems very very long for reconciliation and 3 weeks seems very very long for simple text.  I'm doing everything you say in your videos and still nothing.

7/19/2018 11:59 am  #2

Re: struggling to get my ex back

clorenzen wrote:

I have been trying to get my ex back for 7 months now.  I make some progress, get him to text me for a few days, then have a great date, then he disappears for another month or so.  It's now been another 3 weeks since he contacted me last, 4 weeks since our last amazing date.  I can't seem to break out of this cycle and have been unable to manifest a text in the last 3 weeks.  In fact I have never manifested a text from him in the 7 months I have been trying.  He will only text me back if I text first.  Why won't he ever initiate texts?  How long should I keep waiting to receive either a text or my ex back?  7 months seems very very long for reconciliation and 3 weeks seems very very long for simple text.  I'm doing everything you say in your videos and still nothing.

I have some questions for you. Are you clear on the kind of relationship you want with this ex? Are keeping your focus on that relationship? And are you willingly to have that loving relationship with someone else?

7/20/2018 4:12 am  #3

If I may...
You wrote, “I'm doing everything you say in your videos and still nothing.” I may be wrong, but in at least a few videos it’s stressed that you have to not initiate contact. Every situation is different. In mine, my husband and I still shared household responsibilities, so some contact was necessary. I had to learn eventually, though, to never initiate contact that wasn’t household related, and then it had to be light and brief. This was very difficult to master, but I don’t regret it. I got it as close to NC as possible, so that when he finally did reach out, it was amazing and there could be no doubt that it was him genuinely wanting to do it.

I think of the quote from Yoda in Star Wars, to Luke Skywalker: “You must unlearn what you have learned.” Currently, your SP has “learned” that he never needs to initiate contact with you, because you will always text him first. I know it’s really, really hard, but you have to unlearn the behavior of being the one to reach out to him. You have to give that love to yourself first. Really feel that you are loved already, and then give him the opportunity to reflect that back to you. It’s excruciating at times, resisting sending that text. But if you really want results, that’s what you have to do. It’s a way not only to love and respect yourself, but also to teach others how to love you.

You’ve waited three weeks before for a response to the contact you initiated. Why not try waiting three weeks without initiating instead, and use that time for self love and living in the wish fulfilled?

Otherwise, you might manifest the relationship, but it will be one that holds the same energy of you continuing to initiate, with him sitting back never meeting you halfway. In that sense, you’ve already manifested him. Just not in the state that you’d prefer. So like ChaliceSnowFlower asked, what state would you rather experience?

7/22/2018 9:15 am  #4

Time is irrelevant. I started my manifestation for 7 months also, and what I received was a just a gift from him by mail, but no contact till now.

7/22/2018 11:02 am  #5

I tried for 1 and a half years and didn't get mine back either.
Spoke to him yesterday and he says he's moving on.

Board footera