Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2018 4:29 pm  #11

Re: I lied and I am sorry

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

I have manifested a few things by lying about it. I never thought they would actually come through because I knew I was lying through my teeth. Thank Go no one caught me in the lie. At least they are real now. LOL!!!

That reminds me of something I did too. I once had a boyfriend called Steve, but I fancied him for so long before he asked me out. I knew he fancied me as well but he didn't do anything. One Thursday night I was out with my friends and when one of them asked me what I was doing on Friday night I said "I'm going out with Steve." I had no idea why I said it because it wasn't true. Only it ended up being true, because the next day he called and asked me out that evening!

It didn't work out with us, but it just goes to show, doesn't it?ย 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/17/2018 5:18 pm  #12

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

I have manifested a few things by lying about it. I never thought they would actually come through because I knew I was lying through my teeth. Thank Go no one caught me in the lie. At least they are real now. LOL!!!

That reminds me of something I did too. I once had a boyfriend called Steve, but I fancied him for so long before he asked me out. I knew he fancied me as well but he didn't do anything. One Thursday night I was out with my friends and when one of them asked me what I was doing on Friday night I said "I'm going out with Steve." I had no idea why I said it because it wasn't true. Only it ended up being true, because the next day he called and asked me out that evening!

See thats what I was aiming to do with the whole post thing/scripting but didnt work out LOL or maybe i am putting too much of a time limit on itย 
ย 

7/18/2018 10:35 am  #13

ammrlovesme wrote:

LOL Chalice what do you mean you lied about it? Like how I lied in my post?? :'Dย 

I once manifested three bras by lying about them to a friend. Actually I was only lying about having a particular bra. I even described it to her. Even though in real life I have never seen the bra. Don't ask me how that image popped up in my head. She said she wanted to see it and I told her I would show it to her the following Monday morning.

I normally walk by my godmother's house on my way home. That very Friday she gave me 3 bras matching the description I had lied about. On Monday morning I was in the clear. LOL!!!

7/18/2018 10:37 am  #14

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You claimed him with your mind @PrettyFlamingo. Hahaha.

7/18/2018 10:38 am  #15

ammrlovesme wrote:

See thats what I was aiming to do with the whole post thing/scripting but didnt work out LOL or maybe i am putting too much of a time limit on it

The best thing I can tell you to do is to put it out of your mind and let go of the time limit.

7/19/2018 11:46 am  #16

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

ammrlovesme wrote:

See thats what I was aiming to do with the whole post thing/scripting but didnt work out LOL or maybe i am putting too much of a time limit on it

The best thing I can tell you to do is to put it out of your mind and let go of the time limit.

My SP's gf is visiting him today and I got really upset and anxious. I calmed myself and said anything is possible. Let them do whatever they want together....thats none of my business. I am planning on doing the 2 Cup method today once i get back from work and once i am done and feel like I am already in a relationship with him...I am going to let that thought go.ย 

7/19/2018 11:54 am  #17

ammrlovesme wrote:

My SP's gf is visiting him today and I got really upset and anxious. I calmed myself and said anything is possible. Let them do whatever they want together....thats none of my business. I am planning on doing the 2 Cup method today once i get back from work and once i am done and feel like I am already in a relationship with him...I am going to let that thought go.ย 

The guy I spent years of my life with had a girlfriend when I met him. Back then I knew nothing about the Law Of Attraction. I don't know why, but I was just certain he will be mine. 2 weeks later, he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I think it was a week or so he had already broken up with his ex.

Trust me. You are better off just not thinking about her.

7/19/2018 12:05 pm  #18

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

ammrlovesme wrote:

The guy I spent years of my life with had a girlfriend when I met him. Back then I knew nothing about the Law Of Attraction. I don't know why, but I was just certain he will be mine. 2 weeks later, he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I think it was a week or so he had already broken up with his ex.

Trust me. You are better off just not thinking about her.

ooommmggg yessss i feel the same way!! like my girlfriends keep telling me to get over him and how he is not good for me etc etc like i love my girls and i know exactly why they are saying that 'cause they can see that i am worried and miserable but my mind honestly is like this guy....i really feel like we are meant to be together. But then i realized thats exactly it! My girlfriends are telling me to make myself happy and not be so miserable but that doesnt mean not hope for the best! Like its about loving myself and how not to rely on the guy to make me happy. Like i used to be super jealous of the other girl but now i am like it doesnt matter! Universe can make things happen in weird ways I swear! Idk how he is going to get from being with his gf and coming to me but imma leave it to LOA and the universe. I just need to start feeling happy and enjoying life and do my own thing!!!ย 
ย 

7/19/2018 2:58 pm  #19

Please stop saying it isn't working as you are delaying it. I am also guilty of this sometimesย  but this is only keeping our desires away from us. Try not to think of 3rd party. Say affOrmations (not affirmations).. why is he so in love with me? Why do we have such a blissful loving relationship? Why does he desire me so much? etc.
And stop talking to your friends about him. My best friend thinks I am not really into my guy anymore as I stopped talking about him with her. She is positive and wants us to be together but she doesn't understand LOA.ย 
It is better not to talk about our desires.ย 

7/19/2018 3:52 pm  #20

collie wrote:

Please stop saying it isn't working as you are delaying it. I am also guilty of this sometimesย  but this is only keeping our desires away from us. Try not to think of 3rd party. Say affOrmations (not affirmations).. why is he so in love with me? Why do we have such a blissful loving relationship? Why does he desire me so much? etc.
And stop talking to your friends about him. My best friend thinks I am not really into my guy anymore as I stopped talking about him with her. She is positive and wants us to be together but she doesn't understand LOA.ย 
It is better not to talk about our desires.ย 

WHOA i didnt think about afformations! thanks Collie!!! :D I will definitely try it!
ย 

Board footera