Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2018 8:27 pm  #21

Re: Please share with me how you got your ex back!

fizzy wrote:

Berry wrote:

You have your opinions and I have mine.

I'd rather help the OP to heal.

He’s looking to learn about conscious creation and apply it, though. There are other forums available on the internet to discuss healing over breakups for people who don’t believe in the LOA. Nobody here is interested in discussing why you believe it doesn’t work. If each of our individual realities is completely made up of our own consciousness, which is what is taught in LOA, it doesn’t make sense to sit here and try to convince someone to create their world the same way as you if they don’t want to.

Totally agree!  I realized today that I can't discuss my person with someone anymore.  When I have a doubt and share my interaction with her, she agrees with my negative interpretation.  I realized today that my interactions with her feed my negative thoughts about my person so I can no longer discuss him with her.  I'm creating this.  Not her.  Not anyone else.  We are here to foster a community of people who believe in shifting reality and who believe that anything is possible.  Let's keep the vibration here on that level.

7/14/2018 8:30 pm  #22

Roy-LOA wrote:

1) a lot of people aren't spiritually awakened and open-minded and therefor don't or misunderstand the entire concept of what LOA & conscious creation is and how to apply it. They're just like "yeah, yeah, whatever, i just wanna try everything to get my SP" that's why the majority fails.

It seems like there's a "hump" that people who manifest successfully are able to get over.  There may be that initial small success but after that comes the contrast and that's probably where most people quit and say "this isn't working."  I was recently tempted to do the same...but my mind is much more awakened and from reading the experiences of other people, I realize that I am right on track.  Investing the time and effort in doing inner work, self-love, being more conscious of thoughts and limiting beliefs is no joke.  It's a lot easier to say "this doesn't work; woe is me" than try to focus and tweak the process.

7/19/2018 1:17 am  #23

Whenever someone expresses sadness or anger about not manifesting his specific person, all I hear is that he has been feeling lack.  If he weren't feeling lack, there would be no negative emotion. From my experience, when it all clicks and you're able to properly apply the principles, the specific person sort of becomes irrelevant. It's such an empowering feeling because you realize that what you were looking for was always within yourself.  Trust me... you KNOW when it happens.  Annnnd this is when the specific person and/or someone better always comes to you.  NEVER fail.

Board footera