Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2018 6:11 am  #1

How i manifested concert tickets, twice!

Okay it's not a specific person succes story (that one is yet to come), but i thought these were pretty cool so i'd like to share them with you.

Story 1:
In March 2017, tickets for a Metallica show went on sale. Metallica is my favourite band so i bought a ticket right away. They played 2 shows in my area on September 4th & 6th. I went on the 4th. Both shows sold out almost immediately. Half a year later i went to the show, and it was a complete disaster. My train was delayed, i had issues with the security, and when i finally solved those issues the concert already begun. Upon entering the venue i noticed i had the worst seats ever and you could barely even see the band. I was extremely upset so i just left.
I decided i didn't want such negative memories attached to my most favourite band so i set my mind to seeing them again on the 6th. I went online to ticketmaster in the hopes of somehow getting tickets. Although the concert was already completely sold out for 6 months. After a while two seats showed up! They were great seats even. I bought the tickets and called up my best friend (who's always busy) if he was free that night. And he was! So a few hours after buying the tickets i was at the concert of my favourite band, in great seats, with my best friend.

Story 2:
Pearl Jam announced a show in my area. I really wanted to go. But the concert sold out immediately. I was pretty bummed. A few weeks later they announced to do a 2nd show! But this time i didn't have the money and by the time i got my paycheck the show was sold out AGAIN. i still hoped somehow i managed to get to the show but i really didn't know how. 2 weeks prior to the show my friend texted me "Hey dude! I have a ticket left for Pearl Jam, wanna come along?" And ofcourse i did! I didn't even have to pay for the ticket, it was a gift!

Proof that if you want something and set your mind to it, you can create it. The universe will figure out how

Board footera