Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2018 5:59 am  #1

Contrast when manifesting a specific person

So a few days ago I manifested something pretty significant to do with my SP.  But shortly afterwards,  there was contrast. I responded to a text he sent but haven't heard back. When I sent the response my energy was good and carefree! I didn't feel expectation energy but now a few days later doubt has crept in.

Is this just contrast as I get closer? After feeling bad for a minute at most, I basically told myself he loves me, he's in love with me, the lack of response means nothing, and he has no power to create in my world. If anyone could share any thoughts I'd appreciate it!

7/12/2018 10:47 am  #2

Re: Contrast when manifesting a specific person

What you said you did in your second paragraph is perfect! That’s all you need to do. Continue to live in the wish fulfilled until your desire fully manifests.

7/12/2018 6:35 pm  #3

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

So a few days ago I manifested something pretty significant to do with my SP.  But shortly afterwards,  there was contrast. I responded to a text he sent but haven't heard back. When I sent the response my energy was good and carefree! I didn't feel expectation energy but now a few days later doubt has crept in.

Is this just contrast as I get closer? After feeling bad for a minute at most, I basically told myself he loves me, he's in love with me, the lack of response means nothing, and he has no power to create in my world. If anyone could share any thoughts I'd appreciate it!

Same boat. I responded to his last text but hadnt heard from him ever since. For now, i just let him initiate everything!
Β 

7/12/2018 7:22 pm  #4

Not sure if this helps. But when I feel contrasts. I watch The Sercet or youtube self affirmations. My favorite one is:

https://youtu.be/b59WfTUvT30

I have attract my SP three times. But this 3rd time I started slacking with my visions & what goes on in my head. I am.na k to what I was doing before

Just keep going & live in the end results. It will happen.

7/12/2018 10:53 pm  #5

Nickiwithemt wrote:

Not sure if this helps. But when I feel contrasts. I watch The Sercet or youtube self affirmations. My favorite one is:

https://youtu.be/b59WfTUvT30

I have attract my SP three times. But this 3rd time I started slacking with my visions & what goes on in my head. I am.na k to what I was doing before

Just keep going & live in the end results. It will happen.

I think you posted the wrong video

Last edited by ReclaimingMyTime (7/12/2018 10:55 pm)

7/13/2018 12:20 pm  #6

I had the exact same thing happen last week he called me I missed it he left a message then ignored me when I responded I will admit I had some pretty down days but the last couple better lo and behold he called last night honestly I feel like if I could just get outta my own damn way this would be so easy

7/13/2018 3:36 pm  #7

Cralyn wrote:

I had the exact same thing happen last week he called me I missed it he left a message then ignored me when I responded I will admit I had some pretty down days but the last couple better lo and behold he called last night honestly I feel like if I could just get outta my own damn way this would be so easy

Yeah, getting out of our own way is easier said than done!Β  That's why Agnes focuses so much on self love and surrender.Β  Things can manifest easier when we're not constantly doing and just allowing.
Β 

Board footera