Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 8:49 am  #1

Manifesting Big

Hi everyone. I know that many of you are focused on relationships here but I wanted to share my business success manifesting story with you.
I joined this forum about a year ago after a painful breakup with someone who was emotionally and psychologically unhealthy and who left me for someone else and moved in together quickly after. I had struggled with it for months until I realized that I deserve so much better than him and I was in a very low self state when I met this person. He has brought so much pain and drama into my life and yet, there I was longing for him and wanting his attention back.

After about 7 long months of confusion and obsession, I started focusing on healing myself instead and how I can better myself and make my life happier. I have come so far in the past year and I am still working in progress on my growth journey. Big and exciting things are happening in my life now and I believe that the perfect person for me will show up in my life at the right time so I'm not worried about it as much anymore and just living my life to the fullest until that day comes.
I believe that I will find a much healthier and happier relationship with someone who will truly love and respect me now because I expect nothing but the best for myself.Β  I am now in the process of opening my very own vegan restaurant! I'm growing my business, I have created amazing friendships with kind, loving, positive people and I'm feeling so much better and optimistic about the future possibilities. Don't give up on yourself! don't get sucked into a black hole because of one person. You have the control to achieve whatever you set your mind to!

7/09/2018 4:34 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting Big

You get yourself back, congratulations!!! keep going!Β 

Board footera