Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2018 2:03 pm  #1

Is this a sign?

Hi,

I'm currently in a very tricky situation & not sure how to deal with this. 
Me and my boyfriend broke up a few months back. The breakup was never official, he just stopped talking to me due to indifferences between our families and he wanted his peace of mind. I was completely broken and had no faith in life. But then I stumbled upon Veronica's videos and have been doing better ever since. Recently my ex reached out to me to help me out with my taxes (he used to handle my finances since beginning). Now chatting with him made me feel really happy but somehow I still sense a discomfort in him towards me. This brings me down. What shall I do in such situations? Stop talking to him or just keep going with it? Please help!

7/08/2018 3:40 pm  #2

Re: Is this a sign?

Jyo wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently in a very tricky situation & not sure how to deal with this. 
Me and my boyfriend broke up a few months back. The breakup was never official, he just stopped talking to me due to indifferences between our families and he wanted his peace of mind. I was completely broken and had no faith in life. But then I stumbled upon Veronica's videos and have been doing better ever since. Recently my ex reached out to me to help me out with my taxes (he used to handle my finances since beginning). Now chatting with him made me feel really happy but somehow I still sense a discomfort in him towards me. This brings me down. What shall I do in such situations? Stop talking to him or just keep going with it? Please help!

Ignore anything your mind perceives as negative. There is NO discomfort in your world. Shut any negative thoughts completely down. It's ALL good. Also show gratitude to God for him reaching out to you to help with your taxes.

7/09/2018 5:01 am  #3

Re: Is this a sign?

Thank you! I;m definitely gonna do this

Board footera