Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2018 8:49 pm  #1

Drivers license :/

Hi everyone! It has been a very long time since I have been on here. My name is nova and I joined two years ago when my ex and I broke up but while I was manifesting him back, I met my current boyfriend of over a year! (Ps my ex recently attempted getting back with me after 2 whole years of not talking) anyways, I have also had some success manifesting my apartment but now I am trying to get my drivers license and it has been a struggle. I failed my test and have a second one coming up at the end of the month at a different dmv. I have been having a hard time not thinking positively. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or if some of you could just send me some positive and reassuring vibes in exchange I can answer any questions any of you have about manifesting someone back

7/07/2018 9:11 pm  #2

Re: Drivers license :/

Hey! So this isn’t LOA related at all, but I failed my drivers test the first time too! I even failed the written test before that!

I failed my drivers test because I hit a pylon while parallel parking, hehe. I ended up just practicing parallel parking until I was confident enough and then I passed my second drivers test! Just keep practicing! You also want to practice because you want to be confident (and safe) on the road after you pass.

I think LOA related- just focus on believing in yourself and believing that you can do it! (People may correct me and say that β€œbelieve you WILL do it” but I believe that believing you CAN do it is enough- Illuminating Joy on YouTube has more about this!).

I think you can visualize yourself in the end result, but if you don’t believe in yourself then you’ll have trouble being confident during the test- if that makes sense?

Last edited by TheSilverLining (7/07/2018 9:12 pm)

Board footera