Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2018 10:50 am  #1

Anyone Need a Manifesting Buddy?

I've been trying really hard to manifest a specific person...and while I've seen some small signs in the universe, I get frustrated and give up...wondering if anyone needs a buddy where we check in with each other daily or if someone is willing to be my buddy....

7/07/2018 12:00 pm  #2

Re: Anyone Need a Manifesting Buddy?

I will be your buddy I think that’s a great idea !

7/07/2018 12:16 pm  #3

great, can you tell me more about youself and what you're trying to manifest and your exprience with it?

7/07/2018 12:46 pm  #4

I'll be your buddy! But for privacy would it be better to do it via private messenger or email?

7/07/2018 12:49 pm  #5

yes, but it wont let me send private messages because i didnt post enough massages

7/07/2018 12:56 pm  #6

Sure I have had a rough year or so lost my job managing an animal shelter just after my sp and I got together which was a huge blow for me and took a long time to come to terms with lost my best friend of 6 years who worked for me because my sp is her brother and she has jealousy issues I guess, lost all the people that I hung out with because they were all related to the shelter so i think the whole time I was clinging super tight to him but thinking in the back of my mind it won’t last... fast forward we had been having some issues He was being hot  cold and then one morning I got a text from him saying he thinks he’s done I had already been doing loa to try and heal the relationship but never stuck to one thing that’s when I found Veronica and decided to do her challenge I bought both books and I’m on day 6 I believe I also read Neville Goddard, Jospeh Murphy and listen to Agnes Vivarelli. I’m getting there as far as the whole thing goes I got a call from him two nights ago saying he misses talking to me so that’s really helped as far the doubting goes I think that’s the biggest thing is detaching and believing that you can actually have what ever you want when you don’t have physical proof. I’m still a bit scared and I still worry but underneath I trust in myself I know I have the power to create my own reality and that’s what I hold onto when the negative thoughts creep in what about you what’s your story ?

7/07/2018 4:10 pm  #7

i sent you both a private message

7/07/2018 4:20 pm  #8

Rhea456 wrote:

i sent you both a private message

I didn't get it.  Let me try to PM you and see if we can communicate that way.

7/07/2018 4:22 pm  #9

i'm resending it now

7/07/2018 4:33 pm  #10

Rhea456 wrote:

i'm resending it now

got it!

Board footera