Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2018 10:34 pm  #11

Re: He called !!!!!!

Congrats.  🌺

7/06/2018 11:14 pm  #12

madone87 wrote:

Cralyn wrote:

I don’t really know I have been saying cancel cancel cancel when I have a negative thought and trying to think of something positive to counter act it that day I told myself that I would be fine either way and also looking at myself and asking myself if I would want to be in a relationship  with me  and why I had to admit to myself I wouldn’t so trying to focus on being the kind of person that i would. I have been telling myself I’m worth it and that what I desire desires me and just trying to be happy and when I’m not I tell myself that it’s all going to be fine it’s all going to work out and he will be back hope that helps

I think you need to believe you deserve him to come back cause you’re awesome and why wouldn’t he want you ! The whole detachment part is hard I feel like I’m getting it you have to love you if you come from a place of love then that’s what you receive.. you also have to know though that either way you will be ok it comes down to in my mind wanting not needing you want them in your life cause you love them but you don’t “need” them you can still have a good life and be happy either way. These are just my thoughts I’m no expert but I’m at the point where I’m impatient for him just to be in my life but I feel like I know it will happen I just don’t get to control the when and I have to be ok with that. Be kind to yourself too !! I tell myself a gazilkion times a day I got this it’s all going to be fine i

So I need to keep reminding myself that he will be back for sure?

7/06/2018 11:15 pm  #13

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Cralyn wrote:

Got a call from my SP cause he missed talking to me. ❤️

Wow that's lucky! Congrats. 

I wouldn't say this is luck...rather conscious creation.  Go Cralyn!

Thank you 💕

7/07/2018 1:12 am  #14

madone87 wrote:

Cralyn wrote:

I don’t really know I have been saying cancel cancel cancel when I have a negative thought and trying to think of something positive to counter act it that day I told myself that I would be fine either way and also looking at myself and asking myself if I would want to be in a relationship  with me  and why I had to admit to myself I wouldn’t so trying to focus on being the kind of person that i would. I have been telling myself I’m worth it and that what I desire desires me and just trying to be happy and when I’m not I tell myself that it’s all going to be fine it’s all going to work out and he will be back hope that helps

Yes whatever it takes. You have to live in the end result and think from the perspective of having what you want, not just thinking of what you want b

7/07/2018 1:29 am  #15

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Cralyn wrote:

I don’t really know I have been saying cancel cancel cancel when I have a negative thought and trying to think of something positive to counter act it that day I told myself that I would be fine either way and also looking at myself and asking myself if I would want to be in a relationship with me and why I had to admit to myself I wouldn’t so trying to focus on being the kind of person that i would. I have been telling myself I’m worth it and that what I desire desires me and just trying to be happy and when I’m not I tell myself that it’s all going to be fine it’s all going to work out and he will be back hope that helps

Yes whatever it takes. You have to live in the end result and think from the perspective of having what you want, not just thinking of what you want b

Having what I want and not thinking of what I want. Thank you. I will try incorporate that. Sometimes reality is too harsh to bear. 

Board footera