Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2018 12:51 am  #51

Re: You can have it all when you have YOU back

This is amazing...I am going to PM youΒ 
xoxoΒ 
AngelaΒ 

7/02/2018 1:26 am  #52

But what if you already have "you"? What if you are content with who you are and not defining yourself through another person, not obsessed with someone else and still don't "have it all", still don't see results? Would being a bit overweight, a bit down sometimes for example prevent someone getting the life they want?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/05/2018 6:32 pm  #53

Wow.Β  This was just amazing.Β 

7/05/2018 6:50 pm  #54

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

Cotton, this was a wonderful thread to read. I love your posts. On one of the posts you mentioned knowing they'll be back and if you have that slight hesitation. I was listening to Agnes Vivarelli (awesome individual on YouTube for anyone who hasn't seen her) and she was bringing up the emotional scale for LOA. < Abraham Hicks

One can gauge their manifestation progress (I'll do simple version) by tapping into the gut instinct. So if you're feeling extremely sad and bummed out, then you're repelling the manifestation and it's far off. If you're feeling only slight moments of sadness and missing them, but overall doing extremely well? Then you're around that halfway point. You're getting closer. If you're feeling really great, hopeful and a general state of just awesomeness? Your manifestation is right around the corner (time is an illusion so that doesn't mean minutes, but can mean it's very close - confirmation that it is coming for sure though so relax and get excited).

Your comment about the knowing and preparing and not feeling bad made me think about that. It's funny. In the span of a week I went from crying (only on that first day, but the second I felt UBER happy and hopeful) to now I just know and don't miss him at all. He'll be back. No worries about that at all. He can't stay away from me long and I know he's missing the hell out of my presence. :D

I love this and I first learned about the emotional scale from Agnes.Β  I really believe my manifestation is close.Β  Although sometimes I'm like--"feel great!Β  Why isn't he here yet?!?!" LOL
Β 

7/06/2018 3:25 pm  #55

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

I love this and I first learned about the emotional scale from Agnes.Β  I really believe my manifestation is close.Β  Although sometimes I'm like--"feel great!Β  Why isn't he here yet?!?!" LOL
Β 

haha I know exactly how you feel! Like a good bread, they need to rise, then bake before we can enjoy them.

Board footera