Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2018 7:37 pm  #1

I No Longer Miss Him

I no longer miss my special person (SP).
I think this is a HUGE shift for me because I now understand that when I was missing him, I was in neediness energy.  I was not living in the end result and I was expecting him to make me happy. If you're living in the end, then you don't miss the person right?  Because you're already there in your mind.

What I DO feel is genuine love energy for him (which I send via guided meditations).  I also do affirmations regarding our relationship, even though I don't see the evidence in my reality...yet.  Just wanted to share.

6/25/2018 8:10 am  #2

Re: I No Longer Miss Him

Congrats this is good!

6/25/2018 9:06 am  #3

I am so happy for you       the missing is so painful    
and I really believe when you stop wanting and missing  the universe delivers more easily

which is why its so easy to manifest things like  a soda or a cup of coffee   you really don't need  these things or poignantly  grieve when they are not there

6/25/2018 3:41 pm  #4

This IS good.  It's a shift and yes I think it can DEFINITELY be a key in the manifesting! :-D 
Tips!  For those of us who sometimes miss our people.  
Hugs.  And YES!  good news! 

6/25/2018 6:28 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Congrats this is good!

Thank you!

6/25/2018 6:29 pm  #6

barbidoll wrote:

I am so happy for you       the missing is so painful    
and I really believe when you stop wanting and missing  the universe delivers more easily

which is why its so easy to manifest things like  a soda or a cup of coffee   you really don't need  these things or poignantly  grieve when they are not there

Exactly! It's because we have less stress about the outcome so we're just relaxed

6/25/2018 6:31 pm  #7

Athena wrote:

This IS good.  It's a shift and yes I think it can DEFINITELY be a key in the manifesting! :-D 
Tips!  For those of us who sometimes miss our people.  
Hugs.  And YES!  good news! 

I don't have tips per se...I started doing a lot of self love and ho'oponopono. Then one day last week, I looked up and realized that I wasn't missing him! I'm also reading a lot of Neville so I feel like vibrationally I'm quite strong.

6/25/2018 10:49 pm  #8

Thank you!  That's really helpful! 

I'm on a similar journey in some ways too so this is great. 

Last edited by Athena (6/25/2018 10:52 pm)

Board footera