Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 6:04 am  #1

Day 10

So today I received bad news about my ex. After seeing a snapchat story fornthe first time yesterday and feeling so good, I find out that she is seeing someone else.

Really don't know how I feel right now. I know I have been worried about thebother person (even when we were together I knew she was getting close with him) but I don't get jealous and knew I was the one she loved etc. So I didn't think much off it. And I've been letting go and visualising what is to come.between us and feeling good and now this nseemingly out of nowhere?!

I know I attracted this but I was confident that I was doing so good because I've been feeling great.

Now I really don't know what to do, any tips anyone?

Thanks all!

Much love

5/31/2018 11:53 pm  #2

Re: Day 10

My ex started seeing someone else shortly after he broke up with me. I'm still going to attract him back (lol)

Something I watched yesterday was about taking the other person out of the picture. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/_0kFm2tsQRs You can also rub them out, if you prefer!

6/01/2018 4:23 am  #3

Cait11 wrote:

My ex started seeing someone else shortly after he broke up with me. I'm still going to attract him back (lol)

Something I watched yesterday was about taking the other person out of the picture. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/_0kFm2tsQRs You can also rub them out, if you prefer!

That's the spirit Cait! Thank you for your reply and motivation.

There is an update, on my way home from work that day I imagined talking to her on the phone. I told her I loved her so very much and am excited for our future together but for now I have to let her go and I said goodbye

About an hour after I got home, she called me twice!! First time in a month.

I didn't answer, but turns out she had also reached out to a mutual friend of ours that she hasn't spoken to in the same amount of time apologising for not speaking to her and saying that things have been so hectic but now she feels she can talk to people again.

I hadn't responded to the calls until this morning, I just text saying, 'Hey, You Called? I've been so busy'.

Send your positive energies this way for my confidence and her response please! Haha

Much love and keep up the great work everyone!

6/21/2018 6:28 pm  #4

Sending you positive energy to see you through! Keep up the good work and don't give up. You'll get her back I believe so should you

Lisa πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

6/21/2018 7:28 pm  #5

I did rubbing out technique too though but I just don't understand why it makes the two of them talking to each other again. I wonder what went wrong.Β 

6/22/2018 3:50 am  #6

Thanks Maloneli me too! She is coming back to me I can feel it XD.

Madone, have you tried the one where the 3rd party walks away to their own happiness? That might be better

Much Love

6/23/2018 3:31 am  #7

Hey, good luck to you! Just wanted to tell you, that you shouldn't look at your current physical reality right now. Live in your imagined (but real) reality, where you two are together and most importantly detach from the outcome! get some hope, live your life with friends and don't stalk on your ex. Everything will come in the right time just be patient

6/23/2018 11:24 am  #8

AliT wrote:

Thanks Maloneli me too! She is coming back to me I can feel it XD.

Madone, have you tried the one where the 3rd party walks away to their own happiness? That might be better

Much Love

Β 
Yes I did. But they seem talking back together. She kept tagging him in Facebook. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

6/23/2018 11:30 am  #9

PixeleRL wrote:

Hey, good luck to you! Just wanted to tell you, that you shouldn't look at your current physical reality right now. Live in your imagined (but real) reality, where you two are together and most importantly detach from the outcome! get some hope, live your life with friends and don't stalk on your ex. Everything will come in the right time just be patient

Β 
Hi. I'm not so sure if this is a reply to my post 😹😹. I am patient enough but just couldnt stand the coldnes. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

6/23/2018 11:34 am  #10

Oh sorry, my fault :D anyways just stay positive ;) maybe don't focus on him so much just focus on you a little more, you got this 75% self love 25% desire, good luck!

Board footera