Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2018 9:22 am  #1

And so it happened...

My boyfriend came back !Β 

I can't believe it. It actually happened. So if you've read my old posts, my boyfriend and I broke up last year (I was jealous his girl bestfriend, needy, clingy and we fought a heck lot as I would find an excuse to pick a fight) and then he ghosted me for exactly a year this month. I tried reaching out to him throughout that one year, he would give me cold responses and ignore my texts, and on Instagram I would try so hard to get his attention and impress him, so I would post **** and do **** that'd get him to react but he didn't. I mean he would watch my instagram stories but he wouldn't like my pictures. And then at one point, he even got himself a girlfriend who is the complete opposite of me and that made me feel like I wasn't good enough at all. I started comparing myself to this other girl and I would stalk the **** outta them and analyze their relationship.
Β Then one day I had enough of it as I knew it was tormenting me and my mental health, I felt like I was going crazy. So I stopped.Β 
I deleted social media and started focusing on myself. I decided to give 'Self love' a try !
I did things that would distract me and make me happy, I meditated every single day. Every morning I would wake up and take my dog for a long walk and just get some fresh air, yknow like take in that moment. Then I would go back and start listing out all the things I was grateful for in my gratitude journal and then I would meditate. I would do Agnes Vivarelli's Self love meditations and send unconditional love. Sometimes, I'd alternate between the manifest a text meditation and the meditation for ex. But I'll only do those when I feel good and when I feel like I have self love for myself.Β  I did not visualize cause I felt that visualizing would drain me out and it felt like a chore. I just feel 'forced' to imagine and I didn't like that. So I didn't visualize at all.Β 
Also during the 3 months, I focused on my goals (got a job, traveled, went on adventures, picked up yoga, socialized etc.)
And from what I heard, my boyfriend broke up with the gf during those 3 months as they had a big fight over his girl bestfriend (same reason I blew up the first time, lol the irony!)
Also, whenever I felt down about my boyfriend like missing him like crazy, I'd chant affirmations like "(name) is coming back to me, I just know it. I can feel it. I'm 100% positve" or "(name) and I are back together in a happy, loving and committed relationship" or "(name)loves me/misses me" that kinda thing. I'd say it over and over again till I actually believe it.Β 

After 3 months of doing just these (meditations and distracting myself in the physical world) every single day, I decided to go back on instagram as I actually felt good about myself. I started posting pictures of my adventures from the 3 month hiatus and my boyfriend saw them of course, he even viewed my instagram stories.Β 
And then... he added me on snapchat. (so before I tried adding him on snapchat, but he would reject my request, and now look who's the one trying to add me first lol)
I was so freakin happy ! But yknow I played it cool. And just went on with my life. I made sure to hang out with my friends a lot as they would distract me from overthinking and I usually genuinely have a good time when I'm around them and I'd post about my fun hang outs on instagram.Β 

Last weekend, I went on a camping trip with my friends and that honestly took my mind off my boyfriend. I genuinely had such a good fcking time that at one point I felt free and like as though I've fully moved on from him. So basically I let go. I didn't think of him at all during my camping trip and I did a lot of fun things like cliff jumping, camping, kayaking, swimming in the lake, hiknig etc.) and of course you know the drill, I'd post about these on my Instagram and Snapchat.Β 
Then yesterday while I was driving (on my way back from the camping trip), my boyfriend sent me a snapchat message....... I was like whaaa? I waited for a couple hours before I decided to open the snapchat message. And when I opened it last night, he sent me a picture of the two of us standing infront of our favorite restaurant in LA that was taken exactly a year ago before our big break up and he said "Flashback"

Duuuude.... my heart. I was shocked, happy, confused, nostalgic, you name it. I had mix feelings.Β 
I didn't reply of course. Not because I'm trying to play hard to get but because I was speechless. I just didn't know what to say.Β 
A part of me wants to reply and run into his arms (But that'd make me seem needy and desperate) but another part of me just wants to take it easy and see how things play out, like chill... relax... if it's meant to be, it'll be. like do I even really want him back in my life since I'm doing so good without him now?

Also, I know I mentioned that I did Agne's 'manifest a text' message and although it didn't happen exactly as how I imagined it to be (like getting an actual text message) but a snapchat message is pretty close enough !

So yeah... That's my story. Haha I hope it'll help you guys to believe that LOA works ! it's real. 100%. Anything is possible if you just believe.Β 
Goodluck !

6/19/2018 10:07 am  #2

Re: And so it happened...

Love it LuckyGirl!

Amazing story, such an inspiration!Β 

I Love how you focused upon yourself and lived your life and he came back!!

All about that Self Love

Keep it going, so so happy for you :D

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more great updates

much Love

6/19/2018 12:20 pm  #3

That is so awesome. Congratulations! I think I'd feel the same. Like . . . whaaaaaa? haha It's so funny how we believe int his stuff and we even can get a bit arrogant (just a touch! lol) when we manifest certain things, but when it's something really big like that, we're all . . . what just happened? haha Then we're all dumbfounded, but so happy and grateful too! So happy for you.

6/19/2018 5:00 pm  #4

Congratulations!!! and thank you for sharing your story with a lot of details!!!!Β 

Last edited by Kavik (6/19/2018 5:01 pm)

6/19/2018 7:11 pm  #5

Just WOW! I have to keep on having faith that things gonna work out and he will come back to me, fully committed.Β 

Wouldn't be nice if.....

6/19/2018 10:45 pm  #6

Fantastic news!

6/21/2018 10:59 am  #7

Simply awesome!...seemed so easy lol

6/23/2018 12:35 pm  #8

Thanks everyone !Β 

Update: I didn't reply to my boyfriend's text till like 5 days later, only because I didn't know what to say. So today I finally replied to his text and he replied back, then I replied and then poof. He stopped replying... He opened the text and read it but he didn't reply.Β 

Now this is the reason why it took me awhile to reply because I got scared. Scared that I'll come off as needy and desperate if I do or that he'll stop replying since you know he ghosted me for a year and ignored my texts/attempts of reaching out.Β 
But I felt good about myself today so I decided to reply but now to my disappointment, he stopped replying. And now I'm having the 'i knew i shouldn't have replied' moment or the 'seemed too good to be true' moment.Β 

What should I do? Helppp

6/24/2018 5:11 pm  #9

No worries. He'll be back around. Just keep doing you and what you were doing. You did well. That waiting to reply was actually a good thing.

Board footera