Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2018 7:33 pm  #1

My script 😘

Taking Veronica up on her suggestion of posting my script on the Forum.   Here it goes.
July 6th 2018 I've been manifesting several weeks doing my visualisations and just trying to stay positive and remember that things have a way of working out and everything will be okay. Haven't heard from my firefighter friend in a little while... we had a bit of a falling-out. But I'm not focused on that I'm focused on believing that I'll hear from him again and that he's not gone forever. As I lay on the beach staring at the ocean, Sun glistening on the water I'm just enjoying the the day. I don't realize that my phone is buzzing until I pick it up to take it with me to go for a walk. And as I'm walking I look down at my phone and see the bright red B. My heart is racing, could it be him? With hesitation I tap on it and his name appears! I am completely Frozen  yet open up the text and read it. It simply says one word "Sorry" and then a little πŸ’.
I sit down on the sand just staring at the text. And then I realized that I'm crying. but I'm not crying because I'm sad I'm crying because it worked! I can't believe it worked I can't believe I did this! After weeks of struggling with fighting my own urge to reach out to him, it finally worked. I remember what Veronica said don't act sad don't live in the past act Happy, because that's what you are happy!
So I finally get up the nerve to text him back and I simply say "hey how's it going?' Ask me where I am and I respond that I'm down the beach. He says that he's off from work and he's going to take a ride down. I fight the urge to doubt him. You see so many plans were made and broken in the past. That's what caused the rift. Back some weeks ago he promised to come join me while I was attending a convention. I sat in the hotel and waited and when I had not heard from him I reached out. He indicated that he was still at work and that he thought that I be there few days. I completely panicked and felt abandoned and well long story short I said way too much... Came off way too needy! And I pushed him away.
As Veronica has said so many times you need to put what happened behind you and look forward. You can't dwell on the past and you don't know what the future will bring so you just have to be happy and positive and think about how I could be and how you like it to be. So i just staying in the moment, I did some "what if" therapy...just to keep myself calm!

I tell him where I am sitting, and I head back to my chair. I lay there in the sun listening to the ocean just keeping myself calm and living in the moment. When I open my eyes who's standing at the foot of my chair but him. I get up and get the best hug I've ever received in my life. And a kiss on the top of my head... Everything's okay. He asked me to take a walk, and we walked in what seems like forever. And the conversation is wonderful... the air is cleared and it truly feels like a new beginning.

I realize that the sun is starting to set and I really do have to head home. Again we embrace and kiss. The kiss that I wished on the new moon for, that I've manifested for months, I finally receive.

I head home and I can't stop smiling I can't wait to tell my friend that it worked! That night getting ready for bed, as I lay down I hear my phone buzz and I pick it up and it's a text. The text simply says, "I'm so glad that I saw you today and I can't wait to see you again."
I go to sleep content and dreaming about tomorrows.

Lisa πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

6/19/2018 9:41 pm  #2

Re: My script 😘

Wow!Β 

Board footera