Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2018 6:33 pm  #1

Is there something wrong with me?

I manifested getting back together with my ex once before. We got back together and I manifested him cheating on me 4 times. Even one time with this girl, I thought was my friend. Then he ended up breaking up with me cause he thought I cheated on him with his roommate which I never did. He kept accusing me of cheating and it was a really bad breakup. I want him so bad. We used to have a good relationship and I fell hard for him. I have been manifesting him for a long time and nothing has worked. I can't move on no matter how hard I try. I just don't know what to do.Β 

6/19/2018 12:46 am  #2

Re: Is there something wrong with me?

Why do you think you manifested him being a cheat? Why do you want a cheat "so bad"? That sounds like disrespect to yourself.

In answer to your question about what is wrong with you, it may be you are willing to settle for bad behaviour and he can see that. Is he accusing you of cheating to deflect from himself?

I'd take a good look at how you behave and value yourself before ever considering having anything to do with this person.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/19/2018 12:55 am  #3

Re: Is there something wrong with me?

simplycassidy24 wrote:

I manifested getting back together with my ex once before. We got back together and I manifested him cheating on me 4 times. Even one time with this girl, I thought was my friend. Then he ended up breaking up with me cause he thought I cheated on him with his roommate which I never did. He kept accusing me of cheating and it was a really bad breakup. I want him so bad. We used to have a good relationship and I fell hard for him. I have been manifesting him for a long time and nothing has worked. I can't move on no matter how hard I try. I just don't know what to do.Β 

When you manifested him back, did you fear he would cheat on you? Were you in any type of fear or expectation that things would go wrong between the two of you?

I ask this because other people only reflect back to you what YOU project onto them through your beliefs. If you were fearing or expecting negative things, then that is why you experienced these things.

There isn’t anything wrong with you. You do create your whole reality, though. No one else does. So I would take a look at what you have been thinking/feeling/believing about this guy and about your relationship with him. The answers lie within you.

Last edited by fizzy (6/19/2018 12:56 am)

Board footera