Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2018 10:12 am  #1

Remote Seduction Tips

Hey all,

Im new to RS, so I just have a few questions in regards to it. Google seems to give so many different ideas of it!

Firstly, is it basically an intimate visualization of a sexual nature? I think it is but seems to be differing opinions online.

Im guessing it is like meditating/visualizing and the focus is on your SP and the love and passion you radiate out to them............not so much you touching yourself at the same time. (although I've read that some people say to do that).

I've read that it is best to do it when you know that your SP is likely to be asleep this makes sense so I get that.

And how about if there is a 3rd party involved? I have read somewhere online that it is not recommended to do if there is a 3rd party, I think someone mentioned that Lanie Stevens says this.
But, I have also read that when you do RS you should focus on you and them together, they know it is you with them and if you communicate that with them during the RS they will feel it for you and want you. This makes sense as we still visualize us being with our SP's so a sexual version of it would be fine also right?

Any enlightenment on this subject would be greatly appreciated thanks

Much Love

6/17/2018 6:36 pm  #2

Re: Remote Seduction Tips

Remote Seduction is basically an intimate visualisation, you send sexy energy in simple terms. You don't have to be touching yourself but if that's what you want to do, go for it! I don't think you have to wait until the person is asleep but based on how the mind works, it'd probably work better when they aren't awake. There is so much going on in the world around you when you're awake.Β 

I can't really speak about a third party situation, I guess that'll all come down to what you believe in personally.Β 

They will receive the thoughts and you will be on their mind, it's a simple process!

Hope this can shed some light for you!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/18/2018 9:41 am  #3

Re: Remote Seduction Tips

Thanks Serendipity, your reply really helps :D

Can I ask though, maybe too technical here but is it basically just visualizing a sexy scene and feeling it with your senses or should you also 'send that energy' if that makes sense.

I spoke to a friend who described it as visualizing a threat connecting you and your SP and passing the love and energy between you both through that thread if that makes sense?

I also have seen it mentioned that people who have done it get randomly aroused throughout the day then, and that is a sign that their SP is thinking about them back having received it?

Thanks

Board footera