Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2018 4:31 pm  #1

Self love and manifesting wordy things

Hey everyone! I haven't been here in a hot minute but I just felt like posting some stuff today. Really just shooting the breeze.  I just want to say that it's easy to get focused on the results and wanting. I ve been guilty of it too. Remind yourself though that you are wanting a feeling out of this . What I mean is how does having your specific person or the money make you feel? Happy? Relaxed? Etc. so if you think about it you are searching for the feeling those feelings or others. Well you can feel them now. Easier said then done I know but really say for example your specific person makes you feel loved and you like feeling wanted and loved. Well you can feel wanted and loved now by you. take a bath, watch a good show , anything to show yourself that you love you. In turn that also helps you act as if which is tapping into how you would feel if you had it. Remember that we are creators so doesn't the work start in the inside? You need to show yourself the same care and understanding you show others. You deserve it too!  I m gonna recommend a YouTube person I just got introduced to Illuminating Joy. I really like her videos because most of us are also hard on ourselves and if we have a bad day we think that's it we are done for. She helps a lot with resistance. Remember if you have a bad day fighting how you are feeling builds more resistance. Accept the moment accept you are upset. I promise you that helps it pass quicker and you bring your vibe up this also drops the resistance tremendously. And if anyone else had a bad day you would treat them with understanding so why not yourself?  I've always felt self love is key and have seen the magic of it. These are just some of the ways self love and care can help you. When people say self love it's not to tear you away from what you want it's there to help you. You deserve to feel good you are awesome every single one of you . Treat yourself that way! This makes it easier! These hep you feel great and get you focused on other things. I mean if you have the relationship you want would you be focusing on what they are doing all the time etc? No you would have your own life and care for yourself. That is part of a healthy relationship. Also why should you rely on other people to feel great? You shouldn't you are awesome. Self love and care has helped me a lot and I feel great . I got into a place where I was just happy and filled with love . It attracted so many things but most importantly I wasn't even trying because I didn't need them. Anyways other things help as well but doing these things can help you with using positive less desperate energy . Hope this all makes sense I had a lot on my brain lol.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (6/17/2018 4:37 pm)

6/18/2018 6:59 am  #2

Re: Self love and manifesting wordy things

Thank you for this lovely post Selfloveiskey! <3

Love, JessicaΒ Β 

Β 

6/18/2018 8:47 am  #3

Re: Self love and manifesting wordy things

Thanks for this Selfloveiskey!! Great read and so so very true my friend!

Thanks for the great upliftment!

Much love

Board footera