Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2018 10:21 am  #1

Does this challenge work after a long time?

Hello, me and my ex haven't spoken for about 6 months now. Last time she said that I am one of the people she doesn't want in her life anymore. I must say I moved on from her, I have positive thoughts and tried using LoA in my favor in this situation but she didn't contact me so far. I am thinking about trying this "challenge" to attract her back, not because I am desperate but I want us to give it another try, to start a new fresh relationship.
She moved on quickly after breakup, I did a lot of mistakes (I begged, pleaded, said some bad words..) that's why I think she acted like this.
Do you think it's possible to attract her back? I know she's not the only person but I really desire her and want to try it. I don't want to contact her no more, I don't want to send her letters no more. I am happy with/withouth her.
Can this challenge help me after such a long time of no contact and not seeing each other? You know, after such a long time I don't know if she will ever contact me again, she lost all the feelings and interest. Can LoA work in my favor or what should I do?

Thank you.

Last edited by PixeleRL (6/16/2018 10:25 am)

6/16/2018 1:57 pm  #2

Re: Does this challenge work after a long time?

PixeleRL wrote:

Can this challenge help me after such a long time of no contact and not seeing each other? You know, after such a long time I don't know if she will ever contact me again, she lost all the feelings and interest. Can LoA work in my favor or what should I do?

Thank you.

Six months is NOT a long time! 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/16/2018 3:50 pm  #3

It is possible to attract her back. You could go years without any contact with her at all and you would still be able to attract her back. Time is irrelevant.

6/17/2018 4:14 am  #4

I'm with the Pretty Flamingo and Fizzy on this.

Listen, I was JUST telling Fizzy (sorry Fizzy!) about how I came very VERY close to getting my ex back a few years ago (that's not who I'm wanting to attract now, by the way).  Anyway, when we came the closest to it was 6 months after the break up.  OK i broke up with him but STILL!  6 months later -OK look at it the other way around then!  I broke up with him and 6 months later yes I DID want him back and I asked him on a date!  So, yes it's possible to want an ex back you broke up with 6 months ago even when YOU initiated the break up, let me reassure you of THAT!  

And we nearly DID get back together!  I believe that if we'd been on that date if I'd finalized it and or if I'd asked who he was referring to talking about his girlfriend (I STRONGLY STRONGLY believe he was referring to ME but I didn't realise it at the time) I believe we WOULD have got back together.  But I let my fears get in the way.  MY fears?  Ugh I'm stopping owning them LOL!

So yes yes YES YES YES.  

It's definitely possible.  I'm sure there's people who've done it after longer.

I love what fizzy said about time being irrelevant, I worry my crush will forget about me if it takes a long time.  So reading that really encourages ME too.  Even if it's years with no contact. 

Anyway yes yes yes, I do believe it's possible.  I really do. 
Sorry, I've referred to my own situation a bit much, I do appologise for that.
Please don't let the time disuade you, it doesn't have to be a factor.
Worse case scenario, you may still end up enjoying the challenge having fun and feeling better!
But yes I do believe you can still get your ex back even after 6 months. 

Last edited by Athena (6/17/2018 4:17 am)

6/17/2018 10:21 am  #5

Thank you all so much for all your kind comments! <3 I needed this, it's so motivating thank you! I will start tomorrow, today I went on a performance of hers (she goes to drama class) just to send her some love and support her just by being there. She acted great, I am proud of her . Tomorrow I am starting so wish me luck! 

6/17/2018 12:25 pm  #6

I'm in agreement with the other posters in this thread, 6 months isn't a long time. Time itself isn't an issue unless you put emphasis on it. Focus on the end result and watch things fall into place for you. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera