Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2018 8:36 am  #1

What now? (Crush)

Hi, I'm new :-) I have been reading things on here though & seen some of Veronica's videos.  Got the book Distinct Desires too. 

Here's what's happened.  Although I've had relationships before,  I've had a big 5 plus year gap when there's been nobody nothing serious.  Even though I wanted that.  Anyway, so along came this online guy but he seemed to have more to him than the types of guys I've been meeting.  He seemed to want a relationship with me and although he's as cheeky as the others!  In fact, OK I don't know if he MEANT it, but he basically TOLD me he'd love me to be his girl.

He also seems sweet and romantic too.  Anyway, I was scared to meet him, scared of rejection and before that I put it off one other time cos he's 2 hours from me and I was tired.  Anyway then I really really wanted to meet him, esp. after our second chat on the phone when I realised that yes he DID seem to want a relationship with me.  He even said these lovey dovey things and I was like hang on we haven't met yet! But it was beautiful.

Anyway, so, he's seeing someone else now and I was initially upset because I feel like if I'd not been scared to meet him (scared of rejection not scared that he might be bad!) maybe that would be me!

I went no contact but I did cave and text him recently and he said maybe one day (sexual things) but he also included maybe he'll be holding me and saying he loves me.

I said "Why do I feel like part of you WANTS that?"

And he replied: "Because I do ;-)"

I said I want that too but you keep running off into the sunset with others.  He stopped replying!  

So basically the deal is, he won't cheat because he's not like that, he's seeing how things go with this girl and he's a faithful guy and I wouldn't WANT him to cheat nor would I get involved in THAT but if he's single in the future he still wants to meet me and he said he'll let me know.

I guess as it's not an ex do I have ANY chance at all?  He DOES seem to have feelings for me and yes initially we DID try to meet each other.  But we didn't get to meet or have a relationship, which people wanting to get an ex back DID have. 

So what do I do, guys?  I mean how do I focus here?  I know focusing on ME is the foundation and on self love too, I HAVE been and I will build that up.  But in terms of relationships DO I now go "general" focus on that I just want a relationship with someone I like WHOEVER he is?  Like I do try that but I find it hard to feel feelings when I do that.  When I don't know who he is, so I find it harder to find the feelings how it would feel. 

Of COURSE I'm open to someone brand new coming along.  At the moment there is nobody I want.  He's different from the other guys I've attracted.  But I'm open to someone brand new that I haven't met yet.  But only if I like him at least as much as I like my crush.  And sometimes people say things like "I got someone better but I didn't like him at first" or even that they were repulsed by that person initially!  I don't want that!  I want it to be someone I like at least as much as him, right from the start and he likes me. 

Or DO you think it's possible to attract someone, even if it's a crush you've never met?  

Even if I attract nobody but just get feeling better about it all well that will help.  And I'm not someone with the wonderful friends and job and so on. So if I have to have a perfect life BEFORE I can attract love? Well then I'm screwed.  But I have a sort of bestie who's really cool and I did upgrade my life to a much nicer place to live in terms of better people, near work, near parks.  
Five years is a damn long time to be single, though, when you haven't been wanting to! 

I want to add something.  I do know about some of the things on here including some things about Neville Goddard yes!  And I want to apply them better.  And yes I want to build up the self love.  But also, is it possible I mean my situation really IS different!!??! 

Some people say their situation is different or it is harder (even though I think no it's NOT, you WERE in a relationship with them, and you have that bond!) But my situation really DOES seem different and harder.  But IS it?  Or is this possible too? 

I'm not trying to attract someone against his will either, it seems like part of him at least DOES have feelings for me.  I don't know what would happen if we DID meet.  Initially though, for a while I have felt this strong feeling, instinct that me chickening out of meeting him that time was making the biggest mistake of my life.  But I've stopped saying that now, cos I don't want to manifest that it is.  

How do I focus now when I focus on love?  General? Specific?  Is attracting being in a relationship or one day even marriage if he wants that (even a relationship would be perfect!) even possible in this sort of situation??  

Last edited by Athena (6/16/2018 8:45 am)

6/16/2018 12:54 pm  #2

Re: What now? (Crush)

I really hope someone answers me.  I know it might take a day or a few days but I really hope I hear a reply soon.  Anyway, enjoy your weekend everyone!

6/16/2018 1:21 pm  #3

Athena wrote:

Hi, I'm new :-) I have been reading things on here though & seen some of Veronica's videos.  Got the book Distinct Desires too. 

Here's what's happened.  Although I've had relationships before,  I've had a big 5 plus year gap when there's been nobody nothing serious.  Even though I wanted that.  Anyway, so along came this online guy but he seemed to have more to him than the types of guys I've been meeting.  He seemed to want a relationship with me and although he's as cheeky as the others!  In fact, OK I don't know if he MEANT it, but he basically TOLD me he'd love me to be his girl.

He also seems sweet and romantic too.  Anyway, I was scared to meet him, scared of rejection and before that I put it off one other time cos he's 2 hours from me and I was tired.  Anyway then I really really wanted to meet him, esp. after our second chat on the phone when I realised that yes he DID seem to want a relationship with me.  He even said these lovey dovey things and I was like hang on we haven't met yet! But it was beautiful.

Anyway, so, he's seeing someone else now and I was initially upset because I feel like if I'd not been scared to meet him (scared of rejection not scared that he might be bad!) maybe that would be me!

I went no contact but I did cave and text him recently and he said maybe one day (sexual things) but he also included maybe he'll be holding me and saying he loves me.

I said "Why do I feel like part of you WANTS that?"

And he replied: "Because I do ;-)"

I said I want that too but you keep running off into the sunset with others.  He stopped replying!  

So basically the deal is, he won't cheat because he's not like that, he's seeing how things go with this girl and he's a faithful guy and I wouldn't WANT him to cheat nor would I get involved in THAT but if he's single in the future he still wants to meet me and he said he'll let me know.

I guess as it's not an ex do I have ANY chance at all?  He DOES seem to have feelings for me and yes initially we DID try to meet each other.  But we didn't get to meet or have a relationship, which people wanting to get an ex back DID have. 

So what do I do, guys?  I mean how do I focus here?  I know focusing on ME is the foundation and on self love too, I HAVE been and I will build that up.  But in terms of relationships DO I now go "general" focus on that I just want a relationship with someone I like WHOEVER he is?  Like I do try that but I find it hard to feel feelings when I do that.  When I don't know who he is, so I find it harder to find the feelings how it would feel. 

Of COURSE I'm open to someone brand new coming along.  At the moment there is nobody I want.  He's different from the other guys I've attracted.  But I'm open to someone brand new that I haven't met yet.  But only if I like him at least as much as I like my crush.  And sometimes people say things like "I got someone better but I didn't like him at first" or even that they were repulsed by that person initially!  I don't want that!  I want it to be someone I like at least as much as him, right from the start and he likes me. 

Or DO you think it's possible to attract someone, even if it's a crush you've never met?  

Even if I attract nobody but just get feeling better about it all well that will help.  And I'm not someone with the wonderful friends and job and so on. So if I have to have a perfect life BEFORE I can attract love? Well then I'm screwed.  But I have a sort of bestie who's really cool and I did upgrade my life to a much nicer place to live in terms of better people, near work, near parks.  
Five years is a damn long time to be single, though, when you haven't been wanting to! 

I want to add something.  I do know about some of the things on here including some things about Neville Goddard yes!  And I want to apply them better.  And yes I want to build up the self love.  But also, is it possible I mean my situation really IS different!!??! 

Some people say their situation is different or it is harder (even though I think no it's NOT, you WERE in a relationship with them, and you have that bond!) But my situation really DOES seem different and harder.  But IS it?  Or is this possible too? 

I'm not trying to attract someone against his will either, it seems like part of him at least DOES have feelings for me.  I don't know what would happen if we DID meet.  Initially though, for a while I have felt this strong feeling, instinct that me chickening out of meeting him that time was making the biggest mistake of my life.  But I've stopped saying that now, cos I don't want to manifest that it is.  

How do I focus now when I focus on love?  General? Specific?  Is attracting being in a relationship or one day even marriage if he wants that (even a relationship would be perfect!) even possible in this sort of situation??  

Hi Athena,

First of all, everything is possible. So it doesn’t matter whether you’ve had a relationship in the past with a specific person or not — you can still manifest a relationship with them. Your situation isn’t somehow more difficult or unusual because you’ve never dated this guy before. You’d do the same things you would to attract back an ex with him. It’s just that there’s no break up to “get over” in your situation. That’s all.

No, you do not need to have a perfect life before you can manifest love. I do agree that self love is a good foundation before anything, but don’t think you need to be perfect in that either before you manifest love with someone because you don’t.

You can attract a soulmate by focusing on the qualities you want in a lover and not being specific. But, you can also attract this specific guy if that’s what you want. It’s simply a choice.

You aren’t going against anyone’s free will ever by manifesting a relationship with them. This is because the version of that specific person that wants a relationship with you too is the one you manifest that with. So don’t worry about that.

Hope that helps.

6/17/2018 4:05 am  #4

Hi, Fizzy

First of all, WOW!  I love reading posts and replies by you and Sanshi and Cynthia I think you three are my favourite people to read.  So it's extra cool that I got a reply from YOU! 

I feel like I do want HIM.  I've tried general before and not got far but then again I have more resources now to help.  It's  more like I want to have a happy, loving, successful romantic relationship with him but I am also open to if it ends up being someone else but I'll have to like them at least as much.  But also, like I said (even though he's never texted me first which DOES bug me) I DO feel like there is something there on his end.  Unless he's just been blatantly lying.  

Everything you said helps.
ALL of it.

And I guess it doesn't even matter if he has felt it or not (although I think he has) because I've read about people where they have had the person not like them at all or even say mean things but then things changed!  

I don't know what else to say, really.
I needed to hear that.  All of it but especially that no just because I haven't had a relationship with him, doesn't mean I can't attract him.  Plus, like I said, there's a part of him that wants that.  My biggest concerns are that he doesn't text me first so WOULD he reach out to me if he got single in the future.  He's said that he would.  And that he hasn't met me.  But well, I think one way or the other this journey could be good for me and that's the main thing.  Let's just see :-) 

Anyway you're really encouraging me a lot. 

Sometimes I think about this ex I had, the last boyfriend I had 5 whole years ago.  I broke up with him, I had good reasons too, he was being flakey but then every time I bumped into him he acted like he wanted me back and sometimes he'd text me stuff.  We nearly got back together and my fears got in the way, like it was REALLY REALLY close to getting back together.  I'm over him now and he's with someone else and I'm happy for him and not even attracted to him anymore.  But it feels like ugh I made the same mistake TWICE? In a way.  Cos I nearly got him back, I even asked him on a date, he said YES before I even finished asking (this was 6 months after the break up) and he said while sitting with someone "That's my girlfriend, right there."  He was staring at me, he'd been staring at me ALL NIGHT but he was sitting with another girl so I thought he was telling me about HER but later on I realised I think it was the other way around! 

I never confirmed the date (I mean neither did he but I'm the one who initiated the break up) and a month later when he saw me he didn't want to know.  But if I hadn't been too afraid, I would have finalized WHEN with the date and also I would have asked what girl he was referring to as his girlfriend.  But I was so afraid of rejection and sometimes he would be with other girls.  Usually they just turned out to be friends!  

So it feels like there's some real parallels here.  In both cases, my fear got in the way.  My fear of rejection.  My fear the guy I liked wouldn't want me, wouldn't choose me.  Even though in BOTH cases he'd shown CLEAR signs of interest.  

I've done Neville Goddard's revision a bit on both situations cos I'm not sure if this is a pattern.  Anyway, I have a few things to experiment with.  

I know this is a long reply.  But I want to end it with THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH.  
For replying.
And for what you said.

It's also helpful on the perfect life bit.  I am definitely gonna be doing more with the self love.  But it's nice to know that even though I DON'T have the perfect job or a group of friends, yes I can still attract love into my life.

:-) 
It's really hard not to text my crush.  I keep wanting to, but I bombarded him a bit the last time.  I want to believe that one day HE will reach out to ME and he'll tell me he wants to meet me.  And that we will and things will go well.  And I'll FINALLY have a happy loving relationship with someone I'm really attracted to and click with again.  Like I had 5 years ago but even better, cos it will be with a guy who's there for me.  

I've done a lot to try and attract love BELIEVE me!  But hopefully, I'm finally gonna get it.

6/17/2018 10:29 am  #5

Wow, I’m flattered lol! Thank you. And I’m glad I could help It sounds like you realize the parts you need to work on.

6/25/2018 1:19 am  #6

This was helpful!

Board footera