Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2018 2:55 am  #1

Help! Is this letting go and becoming detached from the outcome??

I had a relationship with someone, we broke up 2 months ago  because he wasn't ready for a relationship. And now he is 3 weeks together with another woman. While I was doing LAO! I contacted him after seeing him with her and really started to beg and cry. He said he loved me before, wasn't ready for the relationship, needed some time to think, and then he met this other girl and this is the love of his life... I cried and cried, was really depressed. Thought the LAO didn't work, or that I wasn't using it the right way. I was really obsessed with him. I thought about him every second of the day, I daydreamed about him. I had so much fair and doubt because I was afraid that he wasn't coming back in the future and my life would be totally over. I really felt this was the man of my life and nobody else could make me happy and I would never meet someone like him.

Yesterday something weird happend to me. I thought about our phonecall and the things he had said. That he doesn't miss me at all, that I have to move on, that he is happy and wishes the same for me.... And for the first time I became mad at him. After being really mad at him and thinking I deserve so much better than this, I got him off the pedestal and got myself on it. This man is not going to ruin my life because I love him and he just doesn't value me! I know it was all because I NEEDED him in my life, it was out of desperation and lack.

Yesterday, this feeling finally dissapeared. I don't need a man who doesn't need me! If I ever, ever, give him another chance it would be because I WANT him back and not because I NEED him back!! And I think this is the state I have to be in before I can magnifest him back. I feel so stronger now because I'm not emotionally attached to him anymore.

Is this letting go of the outcome? Because it really feels like "letting go". I let him go! Sometimes I  doubt if I really still want him after the hurt he putted me through. But I still believe and feel that he is going to come back some day. But when he comes back, I want him to value me and love me, and apologizing to me. And by that time, I will be strong enough to decide if he gets another chance or not... 

Last edited by loabeliever (6/14/2018 2:58 am)

Love, Jessica  

6/14/2018 5:51 am  #2

Re: Help! Is this letting go and becoming detached from the outcome??

How are you feeling ?   It sounds like detachment   just let go of the anger     Anger is a stage of grief and mourning   and absolutely normal     It sounds like you might have reached the acceptance stage   which is the last stage      Don't feel bad if you start to feel   the sadness   or longing   emotions get blurred   and something might trigger  a wave of feelings     I am happy for you  though  it sounds like  you are getting your feet under you       Yes dear   you deserve to be completely and totally happy   with someone who appreciates and treats you well and with respect           let me know how you feel today 

and also let me know if   something  interesting happens 

6/14/2018 6:54 am  #3

barbidoll wrote:

How are you feeling ?   It sounds like detachment   just let go of the anger     Anger is a stage of grief and mourning   and absolutely normal     It sounds like you might have reached the acceptance stage   which is the last stage      Don't feel bad if you start to feel   the sadness   or longing   emotions get blurred   and something might trigger  a wave of feelings     I am happy for you  though  it sounds like  you are getting your feet under you       Yes dear   you deserve to be completely and totally happy   with someone who appreciates and treats you well and with respect           let me know how you feel today 

and also let me know if   something  interesting happens 

Hi barbidoll. I feel confused about my emotions. I feel a lot of resistance to think positive about him and see the good in him. Right now I think he doesn't deserve me and doesn't deserve the pain he caused me. It is the first time I feel this way. I am really angry about him. I know this is not a good feeling and low vibration. But it feels a lot better than the pain and fear I have got the last two months. Upon recommendation of a friend here on the forum, I have to get my feelings switch from anger into positive feelings about him. And this, I find really difficult, because when I try to focus on the positive feelings, I need to look back on him without the feelings of lack and desperation and needing him. So I think time will heal all wounds. My purpose is to feel good about him without the bad feelings (anger, lack, desperatioin,...) . But I think this will take a little more time before I get in this stage. Right now I am in the stage of anger lol. 

You know that I did a love spell on him, yes? I casted three more spells on him. The woman that casted the spells is 100% sure that he will come back. But she asks me to stay positive and imagine the magnifestation this week as many as possible. This will be a difficult task because I am in the "angry stage" lol.  She asked me to write a letter to him, and write all the things that I love about him, I also have to imagine the first date with him and the things we are going to talk about. Then, when it's dark, I have to burn this letter with a white candle. This afternoon I wrote the letter. I need to buy a white candle haha! 

How are you doing on feeling today? Are things getting better? Have you seen any progress in your actions? 

Last edited by loabeliever (6/14/2018 6:58 am)

Love, Jessica  

6/14/2018 7:21 am  #4

Yes   you need to let go of the anger   that is absolutely necessary    but as with many things  you need to work through it     I think writing a letter is  very important      in the letter  forgive him  for whatever he has done to you     and  truly  do forgive him       if he came back while your in the anger stage    it would be the same sorry mess   you manifested before       in your heart forgive those  behaviors 

I love the idea of the white candle    I think candleworking is  a positive and good thing    a pink candle is the love candle    remember to bless your candles      before lighting  

I just had a remarkable thing happen     I have been longing fiercely for a Vacation    near the ocean   I work for a very low wage   so I have little money for anything extra      I also  have been thinking how much I would enjoy a cruise   I used to go on them frequently    but   again  being alone      ANYWAY   out of nowhere   a friend from 40  years ago   contacted me     ( yup I am old with a broken heart )    she told me she moved to Florida   and  had been thinking of me     and invited me for a visit     and then she told me her girls club is going on a cruise  in December   and would I be her roommate  ?     see   I just manifested a perfect vacation    exactly what I wanted      

as for my ex   alas  I have not manifested him  back  yet     I believe he will call me     he left the country  and I have no way of contacting him     which has depressed me enormously     but something in me  is telling me   I will get a call    and we will patch things up      I am surrounded by reconcillations     people I know are getting back lost loves  all around me      so I know my turn is coming  

Board footera