Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 3:36 am  #1

Update :)

Hello all, just checking in, I still log very often to see how everyone is doing! Recently my love and I celebrated our two year anniversary, and now we are living with eachother, (we basically were always with each other but now we officially live together) and everything has been great! Sure we have ups and downs but I am so thankful for everything, thank you lord thank you universe!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

6/13/2018 3:39 am  #2

Re: Update :)

So happy to read this and thanks for sharing its lovelyy

6/13/2018 3:45 am  #3

I’m not familiar with your story, but I just wanted to say thank you for coming back and posting an update. I think most people don’t think to do that and it’s encouraging   And congrats!

6/13/2018 3:51 am  #4

Congratulations Christina, well deserved!Β 

Im not familiar with your story either but success stories are amazing and always a pleasure to hear!

Thanks for letting us know and best wishes for your amazing future together!

6/13/2018 5:06 am  #5

AliT wrote:

Congratulations Christina, well deserved!Β 

Im not familiar with your story either but success stories are amazing and always a pleasure to hear!

Thanks for letting us know and best wishes for your amazing future together!

I believe my story is pinned in the success story’s as β€œTHANK YOU UNIVERSE”  haha! But thank you!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

6/13/2018 11:03 pm  #6

This gives me a bit of hope. ❀ I've been feeling really hopeless of ever getting my ex back. This makes me feel again like it's possible.

Board footera