Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 7:54 am  #11

Re: Love spells, are they real?

Love this discussion everyone!

I agree, Sunshine&Dreams explains it so well that spells are just like LOA but are like alternate ways of working it just like visualizations etc.

Barbidoll, I love that you said 'We manifested the breakup    we can manifest the make up'. So so very true!

I remember during my relationship with my ex at one point I thought to myself 'I need to focus on more good otherwise Im going to manifest the bad'.........then poof it happened haha.

So now lets get the make ups going!

Much Love

6/13/2018 6:16 pm  #12

barbidoll wrote:

I can manifest all sorts of things     have had huge success  in everything up to a job I wanted    the only one I have not had success with   is getting my ex back     but I know  that is because  of my  negativity   depression   and wanting so badly     I live alone   I have no family to speak of   and work a 12 hr day   which gives me very limited time for social interaction     which lets be honest   makes for a rather lonely life  

I easily manifest  meals   movies  food     bargains on clothes I desire and all sorts of things   

my block is my own lack      which I am  doing something ( in fact many things )  to change 

Its all about   getting past the grief    and Knowing  he is back     knowing the call will come   

I read the Power by Rhonda Byrne    and  I truly believe that   loving   is the answer     Loving not wanting   not desperation that  leads us to  spending money on spells  and tarot cards       but finding support not just here  but in our  lives      that said   I just realized   I need to manifest a friend   who   understands my desires   and will help me co create      

we manifested the breakup    we can manifest the make up   

barbidoll your post is like i have written it myself. I also live alone dont have family to support me and i dont have good friends. I am most of the time alone. My lack and desperation is the thing that is blocking the manifestation. But today i had a weird feeling. I dont even need him in my life anymore... he just doesnt deserve the hurt he caused me... i still believe that he will come back. And then i will see if i want him back or not. I dont need anyone who doesnt value me and doesnt want or need me. And you should be thinking like this too... dont want him back out of desperation. The moment you dont need him but want him is the moment you are ready to receive your manifestation. I keep believing.. and you should too. If you want to talk to me. You can pm me. Lots of love... x

Love, Jessica  

6/13/2018 7:55 pm  #13

I believe they are real but look at it this way, if you're not in alignment with your goal, it's not going to be sustainable. 
They have their place, I guess but you can get the same results for free by putting in the inner work. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/14/2018 3:09 am  #14

Well, if that is the case, I'm going to believe that they will work, and then they will definitely work! :D 

Love, Jessica  

6/14/2018 11:54 am  #15

Inner work is the way to go. Love spells like I said I totally disagree with them 100% but if you use it and get the person what are you gonna do if you haven't grown yourself with the inner work? Keep doing spells? Is that the relationship you really want.? Don't be so desperate to get this person that you use a love spell and then you are in the same spot you were last time . You want a happy relationship? You want a brand new happy relationship with this person? Work for it do the inner work.

6/14/2018 1:15 pm  #16

loabeliever wrote:

Hi everyone

Yesterday someone casted a love spell for me so my boyfriend would come back to me. Is there anyone who has positive results with this kind of magic? I would really like to hear some stories about this topic.

Thanks!

Spells DO work, BUT, they are based upon your own energy and belief. I did spells for a long time and they are no different than using "loa" (I only follow Neville teachings, which is NOT loa), or intention. It's only wrong if you believe it is, same as anything else. I don't believe in free will either, as everyone is us pushed out and they respond to how we believe them to be. PLEASE, though, if you are using a caster, make sure you doing your research - DO NOT USE ASHRA; she is a scammer big time. It's best to cast yourself actually.

6/17/2018 2:12 pm  #17

Free will exist there is still a part of people that can accept or reject what we send out. If your intention is good and pure most of the time they will accept it. I feel like if you are more concerned with doing a love spell instead of yourself and what you put out etc then you are coming from a forceful place . You are trying to make someone be with you instead of attracting it. No ifs ands or buts. Loa is not a love spell you become comfortable with you,love you and put the intention out. Your intention is enough. With a love spell yes it's intention by you are coming from a forceful place. Your main goal is to get.There is a difference it's hard to explain but there is a difference Veronica , Agnes and a few others say that as well. They are not supporters of love spells because you aren't doing the inner work and focused more on gettting someone and desperation. Agnes has even said how would you like it if someone did that to you?

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (6/17/2018 2:14 pm)

6/17/2018 2:20 pm  #18

I am doing a combination of loa and love spells. The caster is using white magick on energie base and uses the law of attraction. She says to stay positive and visualize the outcome as much as possible. I had also written a letter with all the positive things about him and what i would like to be our first date.

Love, Jessica  

6/17/2018 2:51 pm  #19

Where is the part where you are focusing on you? To grow for yourself and to maintain the relationship once you get it? If you just focus on him you learn  nothing  you get the old relationship back and then you are back here again I was once like this focusing on him etc and then I focused on me self love set my intention and got him back . Years of focusing on him and the outside and I finally changed my way and in a 'month bam. White magic or not this is still focusing on getting and not you and internal which is where it all is. You are still focusing on him and all that jazz. Focus on you set the intention and do things for yourself along with visualizing etc. you don't need love spells her shows you don't believe and have lack you are getting this person to do this for you. And if you get it this way you still won't have a better relationship because you haven't changed you haven't grown. I swear I'm telling you the moment I focused on me and then did the visualizing etc I didn't neeeeed it to happen and because I didn't need t to happen the resistance was gone. I dropped a lot of resistance just by switching to putting myself on the pedastool. I was not results orientated because I was feeling good already. Sure I wanted it but I didn't need it. You doing all 'this shows you need it you are doing so much that you are focusing on lack. I'm not trying to insult you i just can tell this is still a desperate place and honestly white magic or not you are trying to change someone's mind: yes loa we focus on the end result but we work internally and that in turn attracts more then our specific person. People in general. Our specific person finds what originally attracted them to us because we are being our true selfs. We aren't using magic we are connecting with our self and that radiates out. That's not even an loa thing really. Have you ever noticed people who aren't physically attractive to you find attractive? Why they aren't normally your type what is it? It's what they are radiating. Love spells don't do that it just saids hey like me love me. Ok and then they can come back and what you are still not connected to you you gonna keep using love spells? I just notice on this forum people are so desperate for results now it's like no one really understands loa. I really want people to love themselves and realize it's allll internal and then in turn that changes the external. And it's mostly your beliefs about you what you deserve and what you believe in general you have to change .

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (6/17/2018 2:58 pm)

6/18/2018 10:48 pm  #20

Selfloveiskey, you got your partner back?

Board footera