Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2018 10:21 pm  #1

Successful manifestation?

I think I'll start here...
lmao
So, I remember on Memorial Day I went for a walk which lasted me over an hour and I passed by the nearby beach and I wanted to walk as far as Lake Shore Drive would take me. Along the way I spotted a lot of red and white clovers.
But my roommate needed me and so I turned right back around, passing by the two parks that the lake surrounds.
So, last week, my roommate, his nephew and I walked to the beach.
Roomie wanted to shoot some photos but we all ended up looking for rocks. I lost my earbuds and decided we'd go to the store for new ones before it close.
Long story short, we left the beach and some yards up, my roomie points out these flowers I'd never noticed before on my way to the beach!!! We walk further towards the shopping area where the store is, and again--the SAME flowers!!! At this point I'm freaking out. My head is spinning, mouth agape!
Why, you ask?
Because the flowers represent something really HUGE...
The namesake of those flowers are my SP's WHOLE FIRST NAME! Their ACTUAL name!
And idk, on the holiday I had the strongest feeling I'd run into these flowers, and I didn't know if they'd even grow in this area, but not this close!!!
They're literally feet from the bus stop we usually take and 2 BLOCKS away from our crib!
How come I'm just NOW noticing them?! LOL!
Isn't that wild?!
Β 

Last edited by princessgirl87 (6/11/2018 10:32 pm)

6/12/2018 3:55 am  #2

Re: Successful manifestation?

Hey PrincessGirl, thats awesome, I love it!Β 

I just had a similar experience this morning........After listening to Abraham Hicks yesterday mention about having fun going into traffic asking to see signs and then just noticing them everywhere, I set out for work and said 'Ok Universe, show me signs of my SP in the traffic.' Immediately I started seeing double Letters and double Numbers on license plates, one was entirely this > EE11MMM. I thought, 'Thats awesome, thank you Universe, rare license numbers/letters indeed but show me something bigger'. Then I started seeing her Initials on plates, including her nickname and middle name!

It was awesome and soooo frequent, almost every other car had something.

Another interesting one was that I pulled up behind 3 cars and one licence plate ended in XX, the next YY and the next ZZ. Ok, these letters don't jump out as meaning something to me but to have double XYZ all together was pretty awesome!

Let's keep on manifesting!!

Board footera