Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2018 12:31 pm  #1

Tears during visualisation

Hi guys happy near year! I had a question regarding visualisation. Sometimes when I visualise I get so in the moment I start to get tearful during my visualisation. I try not to, but sometimes I can't help it. It's like an overwhelming feeling of happiness and relief, so they are tears of joy. I'm just trying to work out if that's a good thing when visualising?

Last edited by Stone88 (1/01/2018 12:31 pm)

1/03/2018 9:36 pm  #2

Re: Tears during visualisation

Stone88 wrote:

Hi guys happy near year! I had a question regarding visualisation. Sometimes when I visualise I get so in the moment I start to get tearful during my visualisation. I try not to, but sometimes I can't help it. It's like an overwhelming feeling of happiness and relief, so they are tears of joy. I'm just trying to work out if that's a good thing when visualising?

Try not to overthink things like this. If you're not unhappy when you cry then it's not aย bad thing in the slightest.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

1/09/2018 1:11 pm  #3

Thanks Stacey. I try not to over think it and so meditate before I start my visualisation.but it can be hard at times. The tears are defo a feeling of joy and relief. So I'm glad you said that. But last few times I've visualise I feel at peace. No tears and Just enjoy my vision. I'm getting much better at it now. Thanks for your reply x

6/11/2018 5:49 am  #4

at the moment I tend get upset during visualisation , my mind goes back to negative things that have happened or being saidย  and then tears come

6/11/2018 12:16 pm  #5

Jay wrote:

at the moment I tend get upset during visualisation , my mind goes back to negative things that have happened or being saidย  and then tears come

Take a break if that's happening to you, you don't want to reinforce the old habits.ย 
ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

6/15/2018 8:15 am  #6

thank you Serendipity for great adviceย  I will ย , I cant seem visual for more a say 2 minsย  as it is ,ย ย 

Board footera