Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2018 4:12 pm  #1

Is this a manifestation?

So i broke the no contact rule due to my disbelieve in the loa of yesterday. I called him and for the first time since two months he picked up the phone. He agreed about doing something together as just friends. What do you guys think. Is this a good manifestation? He didnt text by himself. Now he asked to text him and let him know when it fits for me to see him.

Last edited by loabeliever (6/09/2018 4:13 pm)

Love, JessicaΒ Β 

Β 

6/09/2018 4:34 pm  #2

Re: Is this a manifestation?

I don't think there is a no contact rule! It's different for everyone as no two situations are the same. Staying out of contact is often for breathing space when there's been acrimony or upset. I don't know your circumstances, but you do mention something about doing something simply as friends. (I'm not able to read your post while writing because I'm using my phone). Are you wanting to be friends with a view to progressing to more than that? Is this an ex or someone you'd like to be in a relationship with? I'm not clear why you think you contacting them is not necessarily a good idea.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/09/2018 5:17 pm  #3

Re: Is this a manifestation?

Hi prettyflamingo. This is my ex boyfriend. We were 3 weeks together but he was only 6 months divorced of his ex wife. He ended the relationship because he wasnt ready to have a relationship. It was to soon and he wasnt ready to open up his heart to me. So he said we could still be friends. Then a week later he changed his mind and said he wanted to give it a try. Two days later he changed his mild again and he cutted off all contact. Blocked me and wasnt answering my calls or texts. It has  been two months of no contact and then i called him after seeing him yesterday with another woman in the same restaurant as me. He answered my call and said he wanted to do something just as friends. But i thought that you have to wait for him to text or call you first? And i want more than just friends after a while yes. Because he said maybe later but not now

Last edited by loabeliever (6/09/2018 5:18 pm)

Love, JessicaΒ Β 

Β 

Board footera