Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2018 12:44 am  #1

I didn't even know I was doing it :)

So I'm pretty new to the awareness of loa, but I've known about it for a few years now. I tried to apply it in my favor before with no avail which honestly made me lose faith in the whole idea, but now I'm ready to relearn what it's really about and I have a few stories that I look back on for inspiration in myselfΒ 

The first story is getting a friend back in my life. I had a friend in high school who started separating from me because of typical high school cliques. I was always less popular in school meanwhile she accelerated in popularity, made new friends, and began talking to me less and less. I honestly thought our friendship was over because we were just too different now, but we talked every now and then and saw each other ever few months after high school. A couple years after the start of the separation, she invites me to hang out and spend the night at her house (which i hadn't done in years!). We reconnected and started talking more which lead to hanging out more and more. Now she's my best friend again and we see each other more often than ever, we have great conversations, and both of us are in a better place with our maturity (before, we were admittedly both toxic, but such as high schoolers can be). I truthfully didn't think about being her best friend again. I remember getting jealous of her popularity and texting her over and over, afraid to let go, but once I stopped, I'll admit I thought it was the end of the friendship, but she just needed space to make her own decisions. I didn't think about trusting her to come to me or the no contact rule, but once it was applied, we were okay. And, yes, it did take years to become as close as we were before, but now we're closer and both have a mindset to bring better energy to each other instead of wringing the neck of positive energy until just a droplet came out. This is the abundance I didn't even know I was asking forΒ 

Another story I have is actually about a person I'm wanting to attract back now. He's someone I was friends with for about a year before I developed a crush on him. The crush wasn't intense and I didn't obsess over him, but I knew my head was always imagining his face whenever I listened to certain songs and I found myself more excitable to just be around him for no particular reason. Our conversations always had laughs and we flirted a bit, but I didn't know it was flirting at the time; I didn't even think about it because my intention was never set on dating him. In fact, I was actually dating someone else who was very close to him so I didn't have even consider if I wanted to or not. Still though, he always invaded my mind whenever a love song came on or a couple was on screen. I never actively put him there, he just always made his way into my vision. To make a long story short, my boyfriend and I broke up, but this guy and I were still friends. We hung out and flirted more. At this point I accepted my crush on him, but still believed it was impossible because of my ex. After days of intense flirting I never even thought would happen (tickling me, buying me food, and letting me sit on his lap more than once), we admitted we liked each other and officially started dating. Unfortunately, we only dated a few days before deciding now wasn't the right time in consideration of my ex who was still close to him, but still, I'm so grateful to have been able to have him when I did.

I consider the last story a preview into what I'm suppose to have in the future because despite our breakup and still being worried about hurting his friend, I feel like him and I are suppose to be together for more than a few days. I feel like him and I are suppose to be in a longer relationship and I know that if i manifested it before then it can come back to me. Even despite his friend who I know will come around to accepting it because even he had commented that this other guy and I seemed to be so much better for each other than him and me. It might take years like it took my best friend and I to come back together, but who knows? I didn't know I would get either person in my life like I had and I definitely got more than I asked forΒ 

Board footera