Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2018 3:29 pm  #1

Techniques

Does anyone know any good techniques to convince your subconscious mind of something?

This doesn’t have anything to do with another person. I’m working on changing something about myself.

6/07/2018 4:40 am  #2

Re: Techniques

Hey Fizzy,

Same here my friend! I have been reading/listening to Neville and he says about Praying. His method of Prayer is to lay down completely flat, no pillow. And think to yourself how sleepy you are and just breath until you reach that state where you are conscious but not yet asleep. You have no feelings of wanting to move, just laying there in that state and that is when you impress upon your subconscious mind the thoughts and desires you want. Feel that you already have them and think FROM that thought, not OF of.

I wanted to do these techniques to visualize my SP and being together, but now like you I want to do it for myself. For Self Love.

This is what I have read and been trying to do this week, however I often fall asleep while trying (same when I meditate, but I am getting better at staying awake).Β 

Also I have been trying it while listening to Binaural Beats for Theta waves. I think that the brain when in this state is called the Theta state, so I have combined the two to reach the subconscious.

This is what I have gotten from it so far, Im sure others here know more about this than me and their advice will be great :D

6/07/2018 10:54 am  #3

AliT wrote:

Hey Fizzy,

Same here my friend! I have been reading/listening to Neville and he says about Praying. His method of Prayer is to lay down completely flat, no pillow. And think to yourself how sleepy you are and just breath until you reach that state where you are conscious but not yet asleep. You have no feelings of wanting to move, just laying there in that state and that is when you impress upon your subconscious mind the thoughts and desires you want. Feel that you already have them and think FROM that thought, not OF of.

I wanted to do these techniques to visualize my SP and being together, but now like you I want to do it for myself. For Self Love.

This is what I have read and been trying to do this week, however I often fall asleep while trying (same when I meditate, but I am getting better at staying awake).Β 

Also I have been trying it while listening to Binaural Beats for Theta waves. I think that the brain when in this state is called the Theta state, so I have combined the two to reach the subconscious.

This is what I have gotten from it so far, Im sure others here know more about this than me and their advice will be great :D

Thank you for respnding I’m a big fan of Neville and know of this technique, but haven’t really thought about using it just for changing myself, for some reason. It’s a great idea!

6/07/2018 11:12 am  #4

fizzy wrote:

AliT wrote:

Hey Fizzy,

Thank you for respnding I’m a big fan of Neville and know of this technique, but haven’t really thought about using it just for changing myself, for some reason. It’s a great idea!

Thanks Fizzy, glad it makes sense to you too, surely it will work if we believe it will.

Also, I have recently read 'Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It', and the technique explained in that is to literally every spare moment of your day affirm to yourself what it is you want to implant into your subconscious. In this case, 'I love myself'. Every free moment you have just repeatedly say what it is that you want and it will remap your brain to become your dominant belief.

A lot of people recommend Affirmations, find that that feels best to you. Usually 'I AM' statements feel the most powerful, at least for me.

Board footera