Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2018 9:24 am  #1

My experiences about the 25day challenge

Hi everyone, I did some exercises of the 25day Challange, but never fully commit to it. Right now, I made the discision to go for it for the full 100%. I have got nothing to lose, and only to win. I think I always stop to do the exercices because I am afraid that I will be too disapointed when I do the effort and it's not gonna work. Yes I know, fair and doubt... I really have to overcome my doubts and fairs. I'm gonna give it a try tommorow and I will document all my experiences in this topic.

Love, Jessica  

6/06/2018 11:18 am  #2

Re: My experiences about the 25day challenge

best of luck dear! i already got my bf back and i still finished the challenge and i don't mind doing another round! its all about self love and positive thinking.
have fun

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

6/06/2018 11:58 am  #3

Hi when did he got back to you? Did you see a lot of progress while doing the exercices? So happy for you!

Love, Jessica  

6/06/2018 2:22 pm  #4

loabeliever wrote:

Hi when did he got back to you? Did you see a lot of progress while doing the exercices? So happy for you!

HI Again! we had fight in March and we didnt speak for a month, thats when i was introduced to Veronicas videos and i started to apply the princples of LOA, i started the challenge and did alot of visualizing and scripting. on day 15 he called me asking about something, i finished the challenge and 3 days later he texted me and we met!!
my first time doing the challenge i didnt have the book,i watched Veronicas 25 day videos everyday and visualized. i got the book and i did a second round and things are turning better, i see alot of progress in our relationship!

I am Grateful

6/06/2018 2:30 pm  #5

habibatammar wrote:

loabeliever wrote:

HI Again! we had fight in March and we didnt speak for a month, thats when i was introduced to Veronicas videos and i started to apply the princples of LOA, i started the challenge and did alot of visualizing and scripting. on day 15 he called me asking about something, i finished the challenge and 3 days later he texted me and we met!!
my first time doing the challenge i didnt have the book,i watched Veronicas 25 day videos everyday and visualized. i got the book and i did a second round and things are turning better, i see alot of progress in our relationship!

habibatammar  this is so awesome! So you had one month of "no contact"?  Your story really gives me hope. I think I really need to believe 100% in the LAO, at the moment I still have a lot of doubt, but stories like yours really give me hope and motivation. Thanks! I wish you both the best <3

Love, Jessica  

6/06/2018 3:14 pm  #6

loabeliever wrote:

habibatammar wrote:

loabeliever wrote:

habibatammar  this is so awesome! So you had one month of "no contact"?  Your story really gives me hope. I think I really need to believe 100% in the LAO, at the moment I still have a lot of doubt, but stories like yours really give me hope and motivation. Thanks! I wish you both the best <3

i encourage you to watch Veronicas Succsess stories, they gave me alot of hope!

I am Grateful

Board footera