Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2018 7:16 pm  #1

Self love thread

Hello lovelies ❀️

I thought I would make a little thread where we could share the things we do to boost our self love when we’re having intense moments of doubt, insecurity or loneliness.

One thing I do is write a list of all the good points about myself. If I’m struggling, I ask best friends or family members who know me best to contribute. I then read over this list until I feel gratitude and pride in myself.

Another thing I do if I have time is treat myself to a fancy bath bomb and use my best body scrubs and creams and make myself a mini luxury home spa πŸ˜‚ I also make sure I do my make up extra nice. It’s a small thing, but it makes me feel a little more confident and put together!

Please share yours with me!

Angel xo πŸ’—

6/06/2018 4:19 am  #2

Re: Self love thread

Hey Angel, just saw this, great idea!

I think writing a list of your positive attributes is great. I also asked a close friend of mine to tell me things yesterday.........but then I thought maybe that was my ego looking for validation from the outside and not finding my love inside myself. But I do think looking at lists of positive qualities you don't see in yourself that others do is great for appreciating yourself and finding love. I think it can be a bit of a fine line haha :/ and certainly help us to start, maybe it was me just over analyzing it haha.

Also, I finished reading last night the wonderful book 'Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It' by Kamal Ravikant. It is Β£2.39 and is AMAZING. It's is so small but packs a huge punch. Kamal's story is so inspiring and the techniques he uses couldn't be any simpler. Basically the technique is to constantly say to yourself 'I love myself, I love myself' at every moment you have chance.

I am on my second day of doing it and feel much better already. In fact as I woke up throughout the night last night my first thoughts were 'I love myself', which I think we can all agree is the kind of thoughts we should be waking up to!

And yes, treating yourself and indulging guilt free is fantastic too and anything to add that little bit of extra confidence can make all the difference in the world!

Keep it up!

Board footera