Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2018 12:20 pm  #1

Here to get my ex back

Hello! While I am no stranger to LOA I have never used it to manifest an ex. I guess a little background on my situation. I was dating a lovely woman for about 4 months. About a week ago she told me she wanted to end things because she felt like something was missing between us. I was obviously very devastated and things didn't end too well. I told her that I was falling in love with her and wished she would give me another chance. Radio silence ensued. I then sent her a text asking if it would be ok to talk, she responded saying she was busy that evening to which I responded with "you're never able to talk when it's inconvenient for you"  (yikes). She mentioned that she still wanted to be friends after things ended, but that's super challenging since I still have strong feelings. I am hoping that within the next 25 days we will be able to rekindle things and work toward a future together. 

Any insights, suggestions, tips, etc would be greatly appreciated!

5/29/2018 2:33 pm  #2

Re: Here to get my ex back

Hey MissJanine,

I know it can be pretty tough at first but trust me take these 25 days to yourself and enjoy them best you can. Read Veronica's book, watch her YT vids and the many more LOA YT vids out there.

Remember that so many are in the same boat as you and have even been in worse situations and still got their loves back! Nothing is impossible.

Try seeing it as this time apart is time for you to work on yourself and be everything you want to be, ready for your future together with your ex or someone even better!

Good luck and keep us updated!

5/29/2018 4:12 pm  #3

Thank you so much I definitely will!

5/31/2018 10:25 pm  #4

I'm on Day 3 and the strangest thing happened! I didn't get a chance to ready the 25 Day Challenge prompts...but this morning I visualized and wrote down that I was in the car on my way to the sierra mountains with my ex. We joked about the food we had brought, she gave me control of the music (I played Lana Del Rey), and then she turned to me and said 'I love you so much'. 

In the afternoon I treated myself to a healthy vegan lunch. 

I then later looked at the 25 Day Guide. TWO of the three prompts were done without me having even realized they were the assignments for the day. WEIRD right?! I'm creeped out but also very impressed. I'm excited to spend the evening looking up testimonials. I haven't talked to my ex since yesterday when we were chatting back and forth via text. Ball is in her court.

Tomorrow I'm going out with two close friends for cocktails! 

5/31/2018 11:47 pm  #5

Welcome! I'm here for the same reason haha I actually downloaded the 25 Day Challenge book, and that's really cool that you basically followed what it suggested haha!  (shout) Good luck with your challenge!

6/03/2018 11:39 pm  #6

Thank you Cait11!

6/03/2018 11:45 pm  #7

it's Day 7 and I'm feeling amazing! I've been walking down the street with pep in my step, a smile on my face, I treat everyone with genuine kindness, and almost never sweat the small stuff. 

Today my ex texted me and we had a very brief conversation. I could tell that she was probably busy or trying not to engage heavily since she disregarded some of the questions I asked, but still kept the convo going slightly.

Yesterday I wrote and told myself that she would contact me in 48 hours. Poof it happened. 

This week she will text me again telling me that: 
1. She misses me
2. That she wants to see me soon (in the month of June)
3. That she will apologize again for the breakup

I am ready for the mental and emotional discipline that will be required for this. I'm putting it into the universe's hands, I know that anything is possible. 

Board footera