Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2018 9:08 pm  #1

Small manifestations making me believe all is possible.

It is all possible. Thank you, Universe!!

I found it quite overwhelming when I first discovered the law of attraction because there was so much that I wanted and I just could not seem to get past the "don't worry about the how". I am a very practical person so it is my natural thought process to figure out the "how" of how things work and come together.

I read one of Cherished's posts on this forum where she spoke about E^2 book of experiments and how you ask for something that you would consider "small" like a balloon or a certain colored car and ask to receive it within a certain time frame. I thought I would give it a try and told the universe I want to see a yellow car. It was a simple enough task and because I actually didn't care if I saw a yellow car or not - I mean, it really wouldn't affect my life if I didn't. So I asked. And forgot about it.

AND I SEE YELLOW CARS EVERYWHERE. At least six a day - at least!!

But, being the practical person I am, I thought maybe my little town just has an abundance of yellow cars, so I asked to see a pink car(those are not common), and not even two hours later, driving home on a highway, singing along to the radio, a pink car drove past me. WHAT!

And so I kept on trying with different colors but my most recent was I asked to see a lime green truck. A big, lime green truck. Green trucks started showing up everywhere but not the big, lime green one I wanted, however, when I saw any green truck I gave thanks to the universe and said thank you for my lime green truck. Today, while driving to get lunch, a big lime green truck drove past me, I pulled out behind it and the signage on the back read "special delivery". I immediately broke out in the biggest smile and just knew in my heart that the universe delivers WHATEVER we ask for.

It made me put it into practical terms what everyone says about not worrying about the how and letting go. See, I did not worry how the truck was going to come into my reality. I did not worry about if there was a delivery that would be going out near me that the truck had to be scheduled to deliver thus would drive past me and I actually did not care if I saw it or not because it would not add or detract from my life, I am 100% happy and content in my life whether or not I see a big, lime green truck.Β 

This is a success for me as it has shifted my whole perspective on life. Like most of us on this forum, I came here wanting to attract my ex back. And when I would read people saying "you need to get to a place where it does not matter if you get them back or not, just focus on you".I would think, umm, that goes against everything I am feeling and it would create this fear that if I did not care about getting them back then I am entertaining that thought and it might happen.

But, the thing is, you will get them back! Guaranteed. Regardless if you get bad news or something you consider awful happens(say them moving away, getting with someone else etc.). It does not matter, take that awful news as the other green trucks, take it as the universe saying to you, I am bringing you what you want but I am showing you other realities that you are entertaining to show you EXACTLY what you want. Say thank you to the universe for bringing them into your reality even if it is in the form of bad news, or not in the way you want, say thank you because they are being brought back to you in some way and enforcing you exactly what you want(loyal, loving relationship - lime green truck).

I am now at that place where I am not fearful of the idea of not getting my ex back because I am truly happy with my life and myself and from these small manifestation successes. I know that what I have asked for will be given to me and if it is not, my life is great so what does it matter. Gosh, I never ever thought I would say that regarding my ex. Thanks to these small manifestations, I now knowΒ  and FULLY BELIEVE that I will get my lime green truck in all the aspects of my life and so will you!

Β 

5/16/2018 2:13 pm  #2

Re: Small manifestations making me believe all is possible.

Thank you for share your experience, you're great, I'm gonna try it too, and congratulations to be on the right wayΒ  to be happyΒ 

Last edited by Kavik (5/16/2018 2:14 pm)

5/31/2018 10:12 pm  #3

Re: Small manifestations making me believe all is possible.

Yes!!! This is amazing. I actually did something similar recently, but before I found the LoA videos and all. I asked if (hah, "if"!) my ex and i were going to get back together, to see a blue t-shirt. I saw two the next day in the span on maybe 5 minutes. I then asked for green shirts, since I thought similarly -- blue shirts might be common. I saw green shirts, including a forest green one when i went to my appointment that day! I've also asked for numbers, like my ex's birthday, and have seen them. It's really cool.

Board footera